Respected Contributor

Re: Meghan Threatens to Sue Canadian Paps

@Georgiagramathanks for adding the info.  I just got back on.  That is exactly what I heard.

@carrie ann  @Georgiagrama  is correct.   I read something back in the Fall.  At that time there were many things written about a possible move in the future.  If you google Harry and Meghan moving to Africa, a lot of articles will show up.  I would post a link, but I don't know if I am allowed or not. 

I also don't know why I can't get your name to highlight.  I hope your see my response.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda  I liked that, nothing gets by you.

Respected Contributor

@BadWolf wrote:

Every time I have gone on vacation, even after having a fabulous time, I was always anxious to get home.  I just cannot imagine Harry sitting in Canada and not being wistful of being back where he has lived almost 40 years and being with the rest of his family.  I realize he has his own family now but I can't help but envision them sitting in that big house saying "Well, what do we do now?"  No real job, none of their own possessions to make them feel at home and calendar suddenly cleared.  I don't get it.  I recently lost a sibling so family is an especially poignant subject to me right now.

@BadWolf  I am sorry for your loss.  I cannot imagine your pain.  I do feel that Harry, after a "settling in" phase will miss his family. Meghan apparently has been estranged and on bad terms with her family for quite some time, so I hope she will have some understanding for Harry's position.  

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Harry thought his son and Lewis, being close in age, would grow up together and have the close relationship he and William had. Soon Harry is going to feel the outsider.

Trusted Contributor

http://www.mondaq.com/canada/x/792428/Data+Protection+Privacy/A+Reasonable+Expectation+of+Privacy

I found the above, which appears to be an article where a Candian Lawyer discussed Reasonable Expectation of Privacy - if anyone is interested. 

Do the math.
Valued Contributor

If they think moving to Africa will help them get away from the Paparazzi. I got news for them, they're there to LOL!!       d326984fb958f4d823f893efe349cd7a.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac  Even if that was the case... it's quite obvious she was posing for a camera.  Also she doesn't know how to hold a baby.   My first post on this issue and will say she's a piece of work...

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

Oh so you think it's fair game to harass a mom walking with her child? I don't care if someone is famous or not, in a public place or not. No one deserves to be stalked by photographers when they are with their children. The paparazzi are disgusting. They are the reason Diana is dead. People's obsession with bringing them down is downright scary.

You are comparing apples to oranges, the public doesn't care about the average mom walking her kid. The rich and famous know what they are in for, these two are just spoiled, whining, brats. The only reason the Canadians are taking them in is because they think it will be a financial boost for the country. Dumb A-- Harry will no doubt never really work any where, but will lend his name to the occasion. Of course MM, will be Canada's Royal actress. How many people will travel to Canada in hopes of catching a glimpse of the Royals.Let's see how long Canada pays for their security when the money doesn't start rolling in.

Trusted Contributor

@JJsMom  Does it look like she was being harrassed?   I don't think so.   Also I'm tired of hearing that the "press" killed Diana.    A drunk driver killed her.  

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@JJsMom wrote:

Oh so you think it's fair game to harass a mom walking with her child? I don't care if someone is famous or not, in a public place or not. No one deserves to be stalked by photographers when they are with their children. The paparazzi are disgusting. They are the reason Diana is dead. People's obsession with bringing them down is downright scary.

You are comparing apples to oranges, the public doesn't care about the average mom walking her kid. The rich and famous know what they are in for, these two are just spoiled, whining, brats. The only reason the Canadians are taking them in is because they think it will be a financial boost for the country. Dumb A-- Harry will no doubt never really work any where, but will lend his name to the occasion. Of course MM, will be Canada's Royal actress. How many people will travel to Canada in hopes of catching a glimpse of the Royals.Let's see how long Canada pays for their security when the money doesn't start rolling in.

Boy, that's a wordy way of saying,

"Her skirt was too short."

🙄