Esteemed Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle Baby Shower In NYC

@occasionalrain wrote:

@RainCityWoman she was reported to be worth 5M at the time of the engagement which is small change for the lifestyle she desired. It was and is as much, if not more, about the attention and the status as it was/is the financial gain.

You don't know that. You have simply decided you resent her for some reason or the other. However, in all the years I have seen you post here, I have never ever seen you post anything positive about anyone. Why, I don't know. Do you know this young woman personally, or do you read tabloids and believe them? British reporters working in the U.S. say that this whole "rift" thing is not true at all. Five million is plenty and not considered "small change" to most. I doubt she needed more nor did she need all of the backlash that comes with marrying into the royal family. She also didn't need to have her half siblings pile on the way they did either. Of course, whatever they say is the gospel, but anything nice said about Meghan is cast aside as lies. Why can't anyone be happy that she is in love and is having a child with the man she loves. If it all goes sour, then you and the rest of them here can all say neener, neener and bask in the glory of your triumph and do your happy dance.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman  It seems you've missed some of my posts, well all the positive ones like the ones praising Anderson Cooper, Winston Graham, Prince George...

I along with many others have a negative opinion of Meghan based on the things she's done, said, and her behavior. In short, we see through her act, or believe we do.

You have a different opinion and that's fine with me. What's not so fine with me are the attacks on those of us who express our negative opinion of Meghan. 

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for further commenting.