Esteemed Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle Baby Shower In NYC

Flaunt versus Flout.

Which did Meghan do?

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain 

Please, How do you know what (Queen Elizabeth) is thinking?

Honored Contributor

A lot of the comments here sound like a former friend of mine who once said to me I did not deserve the life I had, which meant a loving husband, a good job and a supportive family.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is only the beginning. Stay tuned, Baby Sussex's-Birth. I will never understand mean-spirited attacks on Meghan. On that note, Beach is calling. Have a wonderful day! 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

This is only the beginning. Stay tuned, Baby Sussex's-Birth. I will never understand mean-spirited attacks on Meghan. On that note, Beach is calling, and bid adieu. Try and find the joy in knowing shortly a new life will come forth.

@Sweet_Serenity   I wish you'd accept that people can have a differing opinion than yours, which doesn't mean they are mean-spirited. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

Yes, Same can be said for your relentless pushy defense of Logo, when anyone shares their opinions.

Honored Contributor

i am watching the view this morning and they discussed this very topic.

it seems as though the hosts and members of the audience were kind of split about this baby shower as it seems to be on here. especially when they said it costs a reported quarter of a million dollars. there were british women in the audience also.....even they seemed split.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

How does anyone know what amount was spent? If so wow! What someone spends is their business and no one else's.

Valued Contributor

This is her friends spent for her, yes she has rich frieds .Is this a crime? And mostly it was SW who made  this money with her body. So she can spend how she wants. She spent a lot for charity too she just feels she does not need to report this. And the same the rest of her friends.

People like to count somebody money and give advice how rich people need to spend theires money but nobody interested how this money came.

The privet jet also belong to her friend and this fly was gift also. And I can assure you that all of this was done with Queen OK .

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

This wasn't a secret trip.  If anyone in the Royal Family had a problem with this shower, I'm sure she wouldn't have gone to New York.

Some of these comments are mind-boggling...

@Bri369 

This thread is really nutty, even for this place.

The venom some are spewing (oh, yes, in the name of having an "opinion", haha) is just so bizarre and transparent and makes me almost feel sorry for them.