Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan, Hold your head up high

@LoriLori wrote:

@makena wrote:

It's been diminished to nothing but a reality TV show.  Another post is asking "will you be eating something special on that day."  So weird. 

What is weird about that?   Just because you won't be doing it?  It's fun for me and other people.  Fun is a good thing, wherever one finds it.

Everyone has their own idea of fun. I myself consider golf on tv to be the most boring waste of time in the history of time. However , some find it entertaining, and that's dandy. I will have fun watching a royal wedding.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It'll be fun and a welcome change for sure.Woman Happy Better than watching all the depressing and stressful news on TV.

Honored Contributor

I agree with those who see nothing weird -  about watching, the food, etc.  Quite frankly,  given my choice, I'd watch the royals before I'd tune into the Kardashians or a Housewives show.

Some people watch football and baseball ad nauseum, some don't.  And they plan their food and get emotionally involved.  I see little difference.  I can't watch the wedding Saturday, but I expect just like all huge celebrity events, we'll have many chances to see this wedding, so I won't miss anything I'd want to see.

No reason in my mind to wish Harry and his bride anything less than a gorgeous day and a happy and healthy long life together.  (And I'd bet this is not the first time Meghan has seen drama in her family.)

Respected Contributor

I am sure she is on these forums day and night

Honored Contributor

I have to admit with Meghan's  family  she brings with her a lot of drama and enquirer magazine fodder.  I find it all extremely amusing and great Saturday Night Live humor.  The British Royalty needs a bit of a shakeup😄

Respected Contributor

Not Interested.

Respected Contributor

I am now more convinced than ever that there are people that post

on here just to stir up trouble and be negaitive and insult the rest

of us ....

Oh Well .....

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest  Yes, after she finishes reading Beauty and Fashion!!!  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

I am sure she is on these forums day and night

@SANNA   thank you for the laugh.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."