Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan, Harry, Kate and William All Turned Out for Christmas Day Services

Anyone that throws things at other people is simply beneath contempt as far as I am concerned. It says more about them than it does about their target

I think Charles will do a fine job. I don't dislike him or Camilla. There were wrongs on both sides in that marraige ,and they forgave each other  as I understand.

The Queen once had a huge rock thrown at her car. I think it was around the time of her Silver Jubilee. People that behave like this are sub human

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Love Meghan's style.

Kate always looks good; although compared to Meghan, she dresses more conservatively.

I think Kate looked a whole lot better than Meghan.  Loved her plaid coat and black fur hat and didn't care too much for Meghan's hat.  I also think Kate is prettier than Meghan but that is just my personal opinion. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@OfCourse wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Who is paying for MM wardrobe these days? She no longer has a job as an actress so where is the money coming from?

If you quit your job tomorrow, would you be broke ?

I wouldn't be buying $1500 handbags if I was jobless.Woman LOL

I think people in her business make significantly more than the average person.

@QVCkitty1  I would never bankroll that kind of wardrobe if I were Meghan (or Kate or Diana).  Why should she spend her savings on designer clothes for public appearances for the royal family?  I also don't think Meghan is as rich as some say.  She was in that TV show for six years.  It wasn't a major show, and she seems to have had an expensive lifestyle, which was  necessary for her position as an actress and minor public figure.

I recently saw pictures of Meghan's apartment in Canada and it was expensively furnished.  Obviously she isn't hurting for money but I get the feeling that Harry may be contributing to some of her needs.  She was flying back and forth between Canada and England and I'd venture to say Harry paid for the plane tickets.  From this day forward she won't have to worry about money. Smiley Very Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I love that hat Megan is wearing as well as her coat and boots.  I'd like Kate's coat for myself.  Overall both ladies look great but the queen is the big standout with that beautiful coat and hat.  Beautiful color, too.

My first thought when I saw Meghan who looks terrific (and appropriate for the occasion) was that the coat's style reminds me of the white one she wore at her engagement announcement in that sunken garden at Kensington and also that she must have to now go out and buy a wardrobe full of hats because English women - especial royalty - wear hats a lot more often than Americans do.   Love the hat she has on - I'd wear it in a millisecond.

——.

I loathe hats. Especially, those big, goofy looking ones. Fascinators, I think  they’re called? 

Hats s might be a deal breaker, for the relationship🤓😉🙃

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

The British papers are pulling out all their superlatives to describe the new royal quartet.  How about this description they came up with--  "Markle Sparkles".  And Drudge has dubbed them "The Fab Four"  with a nod to the Beatlemania of the past.

How stunning do the four of them look on their way to Christmas services while in Sandriingham for the holiday:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5208804/prince-charles-arrives-at-christmas-church-in-sandringham-as-m...

Kate's double breasted tartan coat is so becoming.  Meghan is sophistication personified, with her cashmere-looking beige coat, beret, and that darling little round bag.  Her leather gloves and little boots, also perfection.

It's a double treat (quadruple?) to see them all together.

Thanks for sharingSmiley Happy  They are the cutiest couples.  Nice to see that it looks like they all like each other. 

Respected Contributor

I have not read the replies but what I read last week was that "Harry and Meghan paid for her clothing themselves.." now does that include the Holiday outfit here..not sure but I think that was pertaining to the clothing in their engagement photos.

They are public figures over there and paid for by tax dollars. So they are on display.

I remember years ago somebody saying the Royal Family was the most expensive Welfare Family there was ...it stuck in my mind lol..That said, I like watching and reading about them ..their traditions etc...I am a Princess Di fan for life..I am so glad her sons turned out well and honor their Mum's memory.

Honored Contributor

@CouponQueen wrote:

I have not read the replies but what I read last week was that "Harry and Meghan paid for her clothing themselves.." now does that include the Holiday outfit here..not sure but I think that was pertaining to the clothing in their engagement photos.

They are public figures over there and paid for by tax dollars. So they are on display.

I remember years ago somebody saying the Royal Family was the most expensive Welfare Family there was ...it stuck in my mind lol..That said, I like watching and reading about them ..their traditions etc...I am a Princess Di fan for life..I am so glad her sons turned out well and honor their Mum's memory.

@CouponQueen

Re: Royal family as welfare family.  Charles is independently wealthy and pays for all clothes for his family and Kate.

The Royals generate more income for the UK than their cost, and their government expects a surge in income when Kate’s next baby is born.

Trusted Contributor

I loved her coat, but think it over powered her a bit, she looks very tiny....killer gloves too, love that color.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Kate doesn't even look 5 months pregnant. I gather she is no longer suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum since she showed up at the xmas gathering.

*throwing Kate a chicken bone*_QKmsx.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@CouponQueen wrote:

@CouponQueen

Re: Royal family as welfare family.  Charles is independently wealthy and pays for all clothes for his family and Kate.

The Royals generate more income for the UK than their cost, and their government expects a surge in income when Kate’s next baby is born.

@Noel7

From what, exactly?