Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan, Harry, Kate and William All Turned Out for Christmas Day Services

Here's an idea, Meghan Markle may pay for her own clothes. And Catherine Middleton came from a wealthy family, perhaps her family pays for her wardrobe!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Doubtful. They don't have that kind of money they just ran a party catering business. They also had a good looking son and don't forget  Pippi, Tippi , whatever her name is already forgot about her. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Doubtful. They don't have that kind of money they just ran a party catering business. They also had a good looking son and don't forget  Pippi, Tippi , whatever her name is already forgot about her. LOL

What kind of money? They seem to be quite wealthy and live on a large estate. Of course they don't equal to the Royal family's holdings. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Exactly.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Yes, @cherry, I was able to catch a just little part of the Queen's Christmas address on C-Span.  Living in Canada as a child, I was able to see it every year, and I miss it.  So edifying every year to hear her Christian testimony, and her positive approach to the future.  A remarkable and interesting monarch.

In the Sun story, it was fun to see her continued loyalty to vivid colors in her blazing orange outfit, and that diamond brooch, oo la la! 

@Oznell. The queen and Camilla should have done a little coordination because they wildly clashed.  The queen was in vivid bright orange and Camilla in fuchsia.  They looked awful together.  I know the queen loves color but that orange was a little over the top.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I can't wait until Sarah and Andrew's daughters marry to see if Sarah and the queen both show up.  It has been suggested the they won't wed until Phillip dies because he dislikes Sarah so much he wouldn't attend the wedding if she was there.  What a soap opera!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I missed that particular color clash at first, @Kachina624.  That would not be my favorite combo either!  Interesting, I would have thought they would have better coordination or oversight than that.

Respected Contributor

Love both Kate and Meghan's hats, but, the prices?  Wowza!  Meghan's coat is lovely.  Not a fan of the plaid number.  I think Harry must only have one suit, blue.  Meghan needs to dress him up!  😬

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shame those 'boys' as they're always called are all going bald. Nice looking men and William is completely bald and when you see pics of Harry from behind he has big bald spot on the back, but, from   the front he has nice hair

Probably afraid to get toupee's because it would be a big deal with the picture takers and especially if one blows up the street. Bet they would be so much more handsome if they did , though.

Honored Contributor

Good thing about Kate is she will wear the same thing twice. Wasteful, to pay thousands for one dress then wear it to a social event, then, come home and pitch it.

bouquet.jpg