Honored Contributor

Re: Mega Million Winner, Was It You????

I, for one, sure wouldn't want to have my life turned upside down for all that money.  There's not much I want that I don't have now anyway!  It's just too life changing and in most cases not for the better either.  I like my privacy and that would surely be gone as money requests would never stop!!!  Plus you would have to find someone trustworthy to handle your finances (including charitable foundations, etc.) as well as retaining tight security for the rest of your life!!  A $50,000 win would work just fine for me. 

Honored Contributor

I would certainly take it, I could do a lot of good before I die, for others.

My life wouldn't be lived any differently than now. I might have to move, but I would fly under the radar . I'm not a showy person. I don't need a lot of stuff. I have accumulated so much , over a lifetime,I am giving away, at this point in my life

It would make me very happy to be able to help, and give back

Honored Contributor

Was it me? ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha. No.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not me. If it were, I wouldn't be here posting. Among other things,  I'd be out looking for my dream home with a view of Puget Sound and the mountains. The one obstacle, among others, for me is one has to buy a ticket in order to have a chance, no matter how improbable, to win. I never remember to buy one., not even for my own state lottery.