Honored Contributor

I like Alberti. And there's a host on the other Q channel (don't watch much) named Elise Ivy. She's darling. Funny, gets to the point, uses the product on herself. I just really enjoy her. And guess what, she doesn't look like any of the other hosts! No blonde streaked hair for her. She's herself. 

Honored Contributor

Gosh, I remember when I first started watching QVC and those "older" hosts were all young , when they were pregnant with their now adult children. Now MBR is a grandma! Time has certainly flown by. I started watching QVC in 1991 when I was home for almost a year due to an illness. i flipped thru the channels and found it one day. It was much more enjoyable back then.

Respected Contributor

Yes,  I remember watching MBR back in late '80s on CVN when she was pregnant with her first child.  Now that child has kids!

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Yes,  I remember watching MBR back in late '80s on CVN when she was pregnant with her first child.  Now that child has kids!

I remember, when I was first watching QVC, it was right around when Jill was having her knee surgery and Mary Beth was just getting Elizabeth.  I remember her coming on set with the baby and visiting with the host of that show (I cannot remember who that was).

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003  I can see that, the ladies do resemble each other. I like them both but I do see Katie a lot more often than MN.  Love Katie, she's a great host.

Honored Contributor

Geez, I wouldn't know Elise if she knocked on my front door, honestly.  I have no idea when she's even on, any one of the Q categories.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@leeleeB  Well done by you, seriously :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise