Contributor

Want To Meet Ex-QVC Host Lisa Mason’s Hubby Gino? RSVP For ‘Laura and Lisa On Lex’

<small>February 12, 2011 by homeshoppingista</small>

Lisa Mason fans, “Laura and Lisa on Lex” is a go on April 9. And Gino will be there.

Former QVC host Mason posted on her blog that she and QVC vendor/makeup diva Laura Geller will be meeting with friends and fans in the Big Apple. Mason it touting her new book, “Big Life Lessons From That Still, Small Voice.” Mason and Geller are neighbors in Manhattan.

width= <p class="wp-caption-text">Lisa Mason's beloved husband Gino

“We start at 10:30 at B and N (Barnes & Noble) on Lex with coffee and talk and books,” Mason blogged.

“The great folks at the 86th street location want to have books on hand if you are interested in having one signed! Then, at noon, we break for lunch and then go to the Laura Geller Make-Up Studio! Laura will be there with her fab staff helping with all our makeup needs. She will have great deals and will probably serve champagne!!!”

Mason is asking that those who want to make the trek RSVP.

“I will be putting up a page for you to reserve a spot,” Mason wrote. “There is NO OBLIGATION to purchase anything. That is NOT what this is about. This is a girlfriends day and a celebration of spring. But, it will give us a general idea of how many people we should expect. For now… save the date and call you best gal pal! Or, if you prefer, bring your hubby. Mine will be there, too!!!!! Love you!”

Anyone who watched Mason on QVC often heard her talk about her husband, Gino. He is just turning 50, according to Mason.

“I am still in love,” Mason wrote. “Happy Valentine’s Day!”

In a prior post, Mason said that her mother Barbara and sister Amanda will also be attending “L and L.”

So far, Mason is doing well with her book. She basically sold out 2,000 signed copies. You can also order it at www.bbotw.com.