Esteemed Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 Medicare & You 2022 👍🏾

@GingerPeach wrote:

@gertrudecloset 

That is exactly why I wrote, right at the beginning, that chickenbutt should type in her own zip code.

@GingerPeach indeed you did.  However, you went on to describe programs that might not be available to her.  I say this because you likely do not know her zip code.  You even gave her in depth information about what you found.  That part should have been left out as it might not apply to her.  Zip code, notwithstading.  

I should have made that a little mor clear!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@gertrudecloset 

That is exactly why I wrote, right at the beginning, that chickenbutt should type in her own zip code.

@GingerPeach indeed you did.  However, you went on to describe programs that might not be available to her.  I say this because you likely do not know her zip code.  You even gave her in depth information about what you found.  That part should have been left out as it might not apply to her.  Zip code, notwithstading.  

I see what you're getting at @gertrudecloset however I clearly said "Depending on the area where you live, . . ." I think she can figure that out. Since when is it not OK to give options and/or examples? I never said here, chickenbutt, this is EXACTLY what you're getting. I hope you see the difference.  Surely you're not underestimating chickenbutt?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@gertrudecloset 

I see what you're getting at @gertrudecloset however I clearly said "Depending on the area where you live, . . ." I think she can figure that out. Since when is it not OK to give options and/or examples? I never said here, chickenbutt, this is EXACTLY what you're getting. I hope you see the difference.  Surely you're not underestimating chickenbutt?

@GingerPeach I know there are some older posters here and that there are some forum members who have taken up the mantel to assist them with any concerns.    The details you provided were excellent, but to some posters here ~ confusion with details not needed just adds to their frustration.  The OP isn't the only person who benefits from our responses.  Everyone who reads can be helped.  

That is the only reason I said this.  For some of our posters less is more.  It's already a very confusing topic even for the more quick minded.      

No intent to cause rancor ~ just intent on being helpful wherever I can for all that read me.  Finally, there are still many who don't understand and are not as nearly as old as some of us who still have our wits about us.

I do thank you for approaching me in the manner that you did and not with immediately seeing fault.  That was not the intent.  It will never be my intent as long as I post here.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life