Respected Contributor

Re: Medicare Supplements - Don’t Count the Little Guys Out

@Moonchilde MANY MANY THANKS!

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Thank you from me too, @Moonchilde.  I looked at the website you recommended, and ended up speaking with someone who was very impressive.  My situation is extremely complicated and I've had some luck unraveling it all on my own, but I feel that I'm in good (better!) hands now.

Thank you!!!!!  :-)

Honored Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

Thank you from me too, @Moonchilde.  I looked at the website you recommended, and ended up speaking with someone who was very impressive.  My situation is extremely complicated and I've had some luck unraveling it all on my own, but I feel that I'm in good (better!) hands now.

@NYC Susan and @nyc1, you’re welcome :-)

I was very glad when I discovered them just web browsing, because even though I worked in healthcare all my life I was at my wit’s end what to choose. I know that there are other places/agencies who do this, but I’ve always felt this place was very ethical and trustworthy; just a gut feeling based on my experiences. A lucky find for me.

I have wanted to mention them in other threads but didn’t want to seem like I was advertising or have people think I have an ulterior motive.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@NYC Susan wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@NYC Susan and @nyc1, you’re welcome :-)

I was very glad when I discovered them just web browsing, because even though I worked in healthcare all my life I was at my wit’s end what to choose. I know that there are other places/agencies who do this, but I’ve always felt this place was very ethical and trustworthy; just a gut feeling based on my experiences. A lucky find for me.

I have wanted to mention them in other threads but didn’t want to seem like I was advertising or have people think I have an ulterior motive.

I think they're worth a look no matter where people are in the process.  I have a friend who has been on Medicare for years and has a pretty clear understanding of how everything works, but sometimes runs into problems and can't get clear answers.  I suggested that she get in touch with them too.

And I have found in my own experience (including here on these forums) that people intending to be helpful often share information that is incorrect - sometimes flat-out  incorrect, but other times correct in their area/for their own situation, but not elsewhere/for someone else.

It's a great resource, and you did us all a service by sharing the info. Thanks again!!

Some days I really love these forums!!  :-)