Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@chickenbutt  I did read that they are having luck with magic mushroom in the treatment of depression, and I think also perhaps ,PTSD..There is a bit about it  on the daily mail website ,you might want to look at

Wo, really?   I hope you're not starting to think I'm a bad person but, yes, I have done mushrooms a handful of times in the 70s.  

I'm sure that would make one feel better but, boy oh boy, you are getting high as a kite AND it's a hallucinogenic.

Interesting, though.    I don't think that sort of thing is legal here - just weed.

Honored Contributor

I think it might be in the clinical trials stage ,I just glanced at it, but if it helps why not?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Medical Marijuana...

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I know someone who suffered with pain & fatigue for many years.She just started using Medical Marijuana a few months ago.She feels like a new person!! If I needed it I wouldn’t hesitate.Good luck!!

how i would love to feel like a new person...i'm not the person i used to be....it's been so long....

@nana59  I feel for you. I hope it does for you what it has done for my friend.Please keep us posted!! 💐

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I think it might be in the clinical trials stage ,I just glanced at it, but if it helps why not?

True! Smiley Happy   

At this point in my life I'd be kind of afraid to get THAT high.  It would probably make me want to leave the house, so that wouldn't be good.   

Honored Contributor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5754019/Magic-mushrooms-help-people-battling-depressi...

@chickenbutt   I don't know if you can get it legally ,but  with medical MJ available, perhaps sooner than you think

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I know someone who suffered with pain & fatigue for many years.She just started using Medical Marijuana a few months ago.She feels like a new person!! If I needed it I wouldn’t hesitate.Good luck!!

how i would love to feel like a new person...i'm not the person i used to be....it's been so long....

@nana59  I feel for you. I hope it does for you what it has done for my friend.Please keep us posted!! 💐

thank you for your kind words....

Honored Contributor

@cherry

Not in trials at all, most States have ruled in favor, thing is it is very expensive

@cherry wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I understand that, unfortunately.  Smiley Sad   I truly hope you get to feeling more like your old self soon.   It's awful to be thinking - what happened to me?

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:

You can also vape, which my brother does. It is odorless and smokeless. You get a vape and a cartridge of oil (he uses the kind with THC). He pays $50 for the oil cartridge which lasts nearly 2 weeks. He pulls on the vape a couple of times a day and it has allowed him to live nearly pain free. He had a work accident where an industrial HVAC unit fell from a crane and pinned him. His back was crushed. He's lucky to be alive. If he wasn't able to get the medical MJ script, he's be addicted to opioids by now.

Oh dear!  I'm sorry your brother has had such a horrible accident!   I'm glad he's able to not only still be here, but to feel better than he otherwise would.

I should check that out.  To be honest, I don't really want to be smoking anything (haven't smoked ciggies for around 27 yrs), as I also have asthma.    But I do need to educate myself on the vaping thing.

I don't work anymore, so I'm home 98% of the time - maybe 99. heh - I would never get high and leave my house at this point in my life.   Live and learn!  Smiley Happy

Best wishes for your brother!  

Contributor

i have a cousin in AZ who has fibromyalgia and when she first startied it she couldn't hold her breath long enough to get good results,so the dr put her on liquid msrijuana and she feels great. it also helped with her migraines but it wasn't perscribed for that. she is so thankful for it and her insurance or drug plan pays for it as her doctor wrote prescriptions.