Trusted Contributor

I read the article on Huff Po and they're apparently going to have a commercial on the Superbowl advertising this promotion. They're only doing a handful per McDonalds outlet, so the chances of being picked to "express your love" are few and far between. Personally it wouldn't be a big deal to me and I'd probably just hug the most attractive nearby guy or older person and be done with it -- or do a quickie dance; what do I care?

I agree that they should just pay their employees more or do SOMETHING for employees. Mc Donald's has gotten so much bad press lately for how they treat their people.

Respected Contributor
On 1/31/2015 Deb1010again said:

I read the article on Huff Po and they're apparently going to have a commercial on the Superbowl advertising this promotion. They're only doing a handful per McDonalds outlet, so the chances of being picked to "express your love" are few and far between. Personally it wouldn't be a big deal to me and I'd probably just hug the most attractive nearby guy or older person and be done with it -- or do a quickie dance; what do I care?

I agree that they should just pay their employees more or do SOMETHING for employees. Mc Donald's has gotten so much bad press lately for how they treat their people.

I don't think it's a big deal either and the cashiers will probably pick their regular customers or at least someone who doesn't look crabby. And yes mcdonalds should do more for their employees. and I bet they'll get a lot of customers asking to be picked

Honored Contributor
.What is in a chicken wrap at McDonald's?calories and salt content?
Trusted Contributor
On 1/31/2015 dex said: .What is in a chicken wrap at McDonald's?calories and salt content?

I found this online from SHAPE magazine, hope it helps...

The McWrap comes in three varieties: Chicken and Bacon, Chicken and Ranch, and Chicken and Sweet Chili, and each can be ordered grilled or crispy (read: fried). Depending on your selection, you're looking at:
360 to 600 calories
9 to 30g fat (2.5 to 8g saturated fat)
23 to 30g protein
2 to 3g fiber
1,030 to 1,420mg sodium

Respected Contributor
Poor McDonald's, they've kind of lost their way. The CEO that was just let go tried too many things with the restaurants and people were confused so they just stayed away. McDonald's tried to be too many things to too many people. People don't go there for apple slices and carrot sticks. They go there for burgers and fries. They need to get back to their roots. Yes, the food isn't healthy, but everything in moderation. I enjoy going there occasionally, but not so often that it's unhealthy for me. I hope they can get back on their feet.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor
I see young people are choosing to eat healthier in my area so the little gyro places are busy and McDonald's is dormant.The other day in trader joes I overheard a little one asking her mom if they were making healthy food choices,
Super Contributor

Sounds like fun! I'd sing or dance for a free meal. And as for calling my mother, I would just tell them that they have no phone service where she is now.

Honored Contributor
I like McDonald's, treat myself about once a month and I know the company has problems but that's the dumbest thing I ever heard of. Stupid isn't going to bring customers in the door.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't do McDonalds.

Honored Contributor

just saw the commercial during the superbowl......i think that this is such a great and SWEET idea! hug your son, group family hug, call your mom, do a dance...... i posted their other commercial about two weeks ago......the animated one and i LOVED that!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein