Highlighted
Respected Contributor
On 2/1/2015 sunshine45 said:

just saw the commercial during the superbowl......i think that this is such a great and SWEET idea! hug your son, group family hug, call your mom, do a dance...... i posted their other commercial about two weeks ago......the animated one and i LOVED that!

Whew! Thought I was the ONLY one who thought it was a sweet gimmick. A little fun in an ordinary day.

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 scotttie said:
On 2/1/2015 sunshine45 said:

just saw the commercial during the superbowl......i think that this is such a great and SWEET idea! hug your son, group family hug, call your mom, do a dance...... i posted their other commercial about two weeks ago......the animated one and i LOVED that!

Whew! Thought I was the ONLY one who thought it was a sweet gimmick. A little fun in an ordinary day.

yessssssssss..... all it takes is a few short minutes or even seconds to make someone smile and feel good! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I agree with the above posters that this is a sweet and cute idea!

Sheesh! What a bunch of GLOOMY GUSSES who find fault with trying to brighten someone's day with some unexpected cheer....and a free meal! If your mother has passed, why not call another family member to say you love them? If you're by yourself, how about giving yourself a hug? lol How about finding some GOOD in this ad? It amazes me that this is even being discussed as a bad idea....