Honored Contributor

McDonald's has totally jumped the shark

I saw this ad this morning.  It is a cheeseburger, to which they have added a filet-o-fish patty and a chicken patty. Plus the accompanying (sp) garnishes.  It must have been 8 inches tall.  I fervently wished I was dreaming, we own stock in this company and this marketing is disturbing.  

Honored Contributor

Re: McDonald's has totally jumped the shark

This combo makes me want to heave before eating it. 

Honored Contributor

There are four new Hack's on their menu.  I have been watching some of my favorite Youtube people trying them out and most like the combo's.  You have to put the items together yourself.   The Big Mac, Chicken and Fish seems way too much but most seem to like it.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@depglass    Sounds like a disgusting mess appealing only to teen-age boys known to have no taste buds and who will eat virtually anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It gets people talking, I think that is it's only purpose.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I agree with everyone so far!  This does seem to be over the top, and the idea of the beef,chicken, fish all at once has me kind of ill.  This from the company that once had a Michelin 5 Star hot apple pie, ruined it, and will NOT bring back the little rectangular piece of heaven that I miss so much.  McBOO to YOU McDonalds!

Respected Contributor

Yuck!

I never eat McDonalds..........

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Last week ,this story was on the news, maybe the today show,not sure ,the person doing the story ,ordered all of these, it looked gross to me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

The hack is hilarious, you have to buy each one separately & assemble them yourself, that means throwing buns away too... what the heck McD, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not something I'd be interested in but then I've never understood having more than one protein in your meal anyway (Surf & Turf, a gumbo with seafood, sausage and chicken, etc.)

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown