Respected Contributor

Re: McDonald's has totally jumped the shark

@4kitties wrote:

Yuck!

I never eat McDonalds..........

I love a Big Mac, best hamburger out there. I probably eat one 3 times a year, but they are good. Their fries are better than anyones I've ever eaten.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't been to McDonald's in years, but that wouldn't make me want to go there. I was always a Big Mac fan and that's what I would stick with.

Honored Contributor

Fish sandwich with cheese is good. wish in texas they would stick pickles.

the pickle juice saturates the bun hate that. old sour pickle. LOL

tell 'em "no pickle".

Respected Contributor

Happily haven't been to a McDonald's in years and years. During the Pink Slime revelation or before.  This sandwich is not tempting me to stop back in.  Disgusting!

Honored Contributor

Once or twice a year I crave a McDonald's hamburger (no cheese).  So I stop by and get two to go.  

When I did this a few months ago, I was surprised there was no dine-in; only take-out.  Must be due to COVID.  I guess that explains the rather consistent lines at drive-through the last couple years.

Respected Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

Yuck!

I never eat McDonalds..........

I love a Big Mac, best hamburger out there. I probably eat one 3 times a year, but they are good. Their fries are better than anyones I've ever eaten.

I have never eaten a Big Mac.   The last time I had their fries was over 10 years ago.  I did not think they were anything special.  We all have different tastes and their food just does not appeal to me.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

First I'm hearing about the hack. 

Make Your Own Menu Hack

Build your menu hacks in these simple steps.

Order the menu hack you want 

We’ll put everything you need to make the menu hack in the bag..So You Can Build it youself

Hash Brown McMuffin

Why take a bite of Hash Browns, then a bite of McMuffin, when you can take a bite of both at the same time? The menu hack of Hash Browns inside a Sausage McMuffin with Egg is a hit and a great way to start your day.

Surf + Turf

It’s beef. It’s fish. It’s beef and fish. This fusion of undeniable classics brings together the Double Cheeseburger and the Filet-O-Fish. 

Crunchy Double

This is the sandwich plot twist you didn’t know you were missing. Go in for the classic Double Cheeseburger taste and end up with the tasty surprise of Chicken McNuggets with tangy BBQ sauce. 

Land, Air & Sea

Cover all bases and cravings with this menu hack of a Big Mac, a McChicken and a Filet-O-Fish.. It might float. It might fly. It might take a walk. Take a bite and enjoy.

Respected Contributor

The crunchy McDouble is bomb.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What do they call it; The McCan't Make Up My Mind Burger?

Trusted Contributor

I stopped eating at Mickey D's when they ruined the Quarter Pounder. Not that I ever ate there more than 2 or 3 times a year anyway, but I used to have a taste for them once in a great while.