Respected Contributor

In attempt to atract more customers, or bring back customers McDonald's are going try "fresh never frozen hamburger."

HELLO, FOOD BOURNE ILLNESS!

I would NEVER trust the supply chain or handling practices of the raw ground meat from manufacturing to service.  One wrong step, and hello- E. Coli.

((((sigh))))

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Who care if their hamburger meat has been frozen?  I can't tell the difference and think the average Joe couldn't care less. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They want to bring back customers they should consider that they went from having great french fries to fries that are essentially like opening a can of potato sticks (remember those...). The last time I went there, I would have sworn the fries were cardboard...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Who care if their hamburger meat has been frozen?  I can't tell the difference and think the average Joe couldn't care less. 

Seriously, let's face it, we're talking about a fast food hamburger...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl. Fresh or frozen hamburgers, fast food w/ all the grease and sauces, not to mention "a side of large fries" is never going to be made healthier.

Respected Contributor

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-reason-mcdonalds-burgers-dont-rot-2014-5

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

They want to bring back customers they should consider that they went from having great french fries to fries that are essentially like opening a can of potato sticks (remember those...). The last time I went there, I would have sworn the fries were cardboard...

This makes me LOL!!!

I have not been in a McD or ate their food in decades so I am in a time warp here, but I would have thought they would have kept there "famous french fries" the same!

Shame...

Respected Contributor
Wendy's has done it for years.
Honored Contributor

There isn't much that can entice me to eat a McDonald's except for the shamrock shake we get annually. 👍