Honored Contributor

Best Foods mayo.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Spurt These must be the same people who put ketchup on their eggs.  😝

Hey! I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs! Not all the time, but...

Honored Contributor

@Sushismom And you like sushi too.  Where is my garlic and holy water?  LOL Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

Neither. I don't care what the brand name is on the jar. They're all gross and y'all are welcome to help yourselves to whatever my share of it would be. 

------

Out of curiosity, what do you put on your sandwiches? 

Pasta salads? 

I have a friend, that dips her her potato chips, in mayo😈before you faint, she rarely eats potato chips. But, she loves her mayo, and, she's model thin and has textbook perfect cholesterol. Life can be unfair! 

Well, I rarely eat sandwiches because I don't want the wasted carbs/calories from the bread. When I do, it's either a little butter or a nice brown mustard.

I don't eat pasta salad either. Ever. The thought of eating cold pasta makes me gag. Same for potato salad. 

----

Oh dear, FrostyBabe, now, I'm going to worry about you😁

I am an RD and I would never consider a good bread, wasted, calories/carbs. I also enjoy an occasional pasta, or potato salad.  

I am of the everything in moderation school, assuming the persons overall health, makes that feasible. 

A lot of my clients, are surprised to learn, I'm not out to, rip away their favorite foods. We're just going to work together, to develop, the healthiest eating plan, and yes, occasional indulgences, can be incorporated.   

Respected Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

Neither. I don't care what the brand name is on the jar. They're all gross and y'all are welcome to help yourselves to whatever my share of it would be. 

------

Out of curiosity, what do you put on your sandwiches? 

Pasta salads? 

I have a friend, that dips her her potato chips, in mayo😈before you faint, she rarely eats potato chips. But, she loves her mayo, and, she's model thin and has textbook perfect cholesterol. Life can be unfair! 

Well, I rarely eat sandwiches because I don't want the wasted carbs/calories from the bread. When I do, it's either a little butter or a nice brown mustard.

I don't eat pasta salad either. Ever. The thought of eating cold pasta makes me gag. Same for potato salad. 

----

Oh dear, FrostyBabe, now, I'm going to worry about you😁

I am an RD and I would never consider a good bread, wasted, calories/carbs. I also enjoy an occasional pasta, or potato salad.  

I am of the everything in moderation school, assuming the persons overall health, makes that feasible. 

A lot of my clients, are surprised to learn, I'm not out to, rip away their favorite foods. We're just going to work together, to develop, the healthiest eating plan, and yes, occasional indulgences, can be incorporated.   

Oh no, you really need not worry about me! I eat very well! I WILL eat bread, but you and I both know that the average grocery store sandwich loaf is icky. I'm perfectly happy either just eating the insides of the sandwich, or making lettuce wraps with it. 

As for pasta and potato salad, I just don't like them. I wouldn't ever tell someone else not to eat them, but I wouldn't make them as my dish to pass for a picnic. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Spurt An entire section at St. Andrew's cemetery rolled over when I read that.   I just can't even begin to believe you would defile a perfect natural homemade sauce with ******.  I am usually live and let live but no, just no.  🤨

@Laura14 

There should be a LAW that prevents the 
"defiling" of something so "sacred" to our Italian heritage.....  Why Columbus would have never set sail if he could've gazed into the future....and saw this... Smiley Wink

HAHAHAHA

and yet, if you eat pizza in italy, it is nothing like what you get here......which is american pizza. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Spurt 

i dont dip my entire pizza in thousand island dressing, but i DO like dipping the crust into thousand island dressing OR blue cheese dressing. Smiley Happy

my kids wont have pizza unless there is ranch around.

Smiley Happy

I do the same--sometimes but not always. I also like to top a nice warm margherita pizza with loads of fresh arrugula and, of course, ranch dressing. Ummm, heaven! 

As for Mayo or Miracle Whip. I like both equally. 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Spurt 

i dont dip my entire pizza in thousand island dressing, but i DO like dipping the crust into thousand island dressing OR blue cheese dressing. Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy

I do the same--sometimes but not always. I also like to top a nice warm margherita pizza with loads of fresh arrugula and, of course, ranch dressing. Ummm, heaven! 

As for Mayo or Miracle Whip. I like both equally. 

ohhhhhh @SusieQ_2  i like that arugula idea!

my daughter loves a pizza with arugula and prosciutto.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Mayo or Miracle Whip?

[ Edited ]

No @Spurt  I don't do pineapple on pizza, but don't knock the ranch dip until you've tried it... It's delicious... A few bites, though, is my limit, because I love good pizza, which is increasingly hard to find, too much to mess with it... I don't even like toppings if the pizza is a good one...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Spurt 

@sunshine45  Ranch is especially good with Ledo's...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...