Super Contributor

Maybeth Roe tanning?Todays May 2nd Jewelryy show

Hello

Today Marybeth is very tan and I like it alot. Does anyone know waht she used today? Did she say on face book as I do not go there? 

Thanks

Valued Contributor

Re: Maybeth Roe tanning?Todays May 2nd Jewelryy show

I checked her Facebook page and there was no mention of it.

Honored Contributor

Maybe it's just me but the fact that you look at her and immediately think "self tanner" is not exactly a GOOD thing...LOL   

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Maybe it's just me but the fact that you look at her and immediately think "self tanner" is not exactly a GOOD thing...LOL   

Don’t necessarily think the OP meant you look at Mary Beth today and immediately think self tanner, it’s just Mary Beth is typically very pale so seeing her with any bit of color probably means she used some form of self tanner because I can’t imagine Mary Beth has been sunbathing in the sun Lol. 

Contributor

It's really sad that you think self-tanner looks good. 

Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Don’t necessarily think the OP meant you look at Mary Beth today and immediately think self tanner, it’s just Mary Beth is typically very pale so seeing her with any bit of color probably means she used some form of self tanner because I can’t imagine Mary Beth has been sunbathing in the sun Lol.

That was my impression too.