Honored Contributor

Re: Maybe just call this....

@truffle wrote:

@tansy wrote:

I was wondering why we were able to talk about a female cable host but not the male host.  

Good question!

I see there are some threads over on tv, @truffle.  Last night that was a no-no.

Regular Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Well, yeah, I dislike those who just rip on women for their appearance about as much as I dislike whiny posters who spend time reporting posters.

There's a lot of bs to go around.

How do you ID posters who report?

I dislike all the whiners. And people who get their jollies bashing other people.

Yes plenty of bs going around lol.

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Well, yeah, I dislike those who just rip on women for their appearance about as much as I dislike whiny posters who spend time reporting posters.

okay....

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@tansy wrote:

I was wondering why we were able to talk about a female cable host but not the male host.  

Good question!

I see there are some threads over on tv, @truffle.  Last night that was a no-no.

I think I know what you are talking about. I posted on the Girls thread about the finale. 

Honored Contributor

@OceanDreamer wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

How do you ID posters who report?

I dislike all the whiners. And people who get their jollies bashing other people.

Yes plenty of bs going around lol.

I don't ID them.  They've ID'd themselves from time to time, admitting that they report posts that break the rules.  I would guess that not all of them announce that they do it, but some posters have proudly announced their reporting.

Respected Contributor

OP, you sound surprised when you know the drill here. Or this just for chatter?

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

the MOVED forum. (removed would be more appropriate actually!).

Home of the rule breakers seem to be more applicable. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

Threads wouldn't be removed if people would just follow the rules, such as "No political threads", "No bashing of hosts", or "No reposting of deleted threads".

It really isn't all that hard to do.

This isn't entirely accurate. I've seen threads go down without any rules being broken. I think some of the mods get happy fingers. 

I have no idea what was in any of the ones deleted in the last couple of days, but some of the titles looked interesting. Just seems to be quite a wave of it going around!

So you are accusing the mods of "happy fingers" basically challenging moderation at the same time you admit you have no idea what happened last night or saw the thread content. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@tansy wrote:

Good question!

Does look like there are a few threads over there.

Are the rules different on that board?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

About the poofed threads from last night; Sometimes I just scratch my head over the posts bashing the hosts. Constructive criticism concerning them are one thing but insults concerning their personal lives is quire another! Why would any rational thinking person wonder who is taking care of a female host's children? Why are you making this your business? 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson