Respected Contributor

Re: Maxwell trial jury due in any minute. Just in. Guilty on five counts.

Ghislaine Maxwell cover up is completed. Can she survive in prison?

The FBI uncovered 20,000 images from Epstein's mansion in Manhattan. Multiple hard drives. Multiple CD-Rs. And now they are sealed.

The DOJ and Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers have made a deal that her “little black book” of contacts will never be made public, reported the Times co uk.

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Ghislaine Maxwell cover up is completed. Can she survive in prison?

The FBI uncovered 20,000 images from Epstein's mansion in Manhattan. Multiple hard drives. Multiple CD-Rs. And now they are sealed.

The DOJ and Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers have made a deal that her “little black book” of contacts will never be made public, reported the Times co uk.

This is exactly what burns my a$$. Taxpayers money is used to put this sicko on trial no keep her for the rest of her life, and we have a right to know the names of the other ppl who participated in these crimes. There was never a plea deal so that told me that the judge didn't want her to name names and sealed all the evidence. Grrrrrrr!  There is no sympathy from me when crimes are committed against innocent children. 🤬🤬

Trusted Contributor

"The DOJ and Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers have made a deal that her “little black book” of contacts will never be made public, reported the Times co uk."

SURPRISE! Not......

Honored Contributor

Bingo, and thank you,   @MorningLover@BoopOMatic@wvumountiefan ---

I just flashed on that Times.uk article myself, about the suppression of the contents of the black book.

There's a reason for the lack of transparency, clearly.

Long-time, informed observers of the case have warned of a cover up, and are vindicated.  But where is justice?