Esteemed Contributor

anybody watching ?   It was nice to see how grown up her sons ate.  I can remember when she first started  and her oldest son Eric was a  any .  Ryan wasn't even born yet.  Can't beileve  I've been watching qvc for  30 yrs!   Predictable ....Dan wheeler right there when the cookies came on lol he is always around when there's food lol  !  Besides that the show seems good .  Didn't see the first hour .   Congrats Marybeth !!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Marybeth's anniversary show

It has been just as you would expect from Mary Beth, low key and classy. 🌺🌷🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Mary Beth is the ultimate host!  She was the first host I purchased from and I remember it like it was yesterday as it was a gold bracelet.  And I still wear it.....Wish all hosts were as genuine as she is.  She is everything and more!!!  Thank you Mary Beth for my 20+ years with you.

Honored Contributor

I respond positively to her down-to-earth and kind personality.  She wears her faith comfortably, too.  Mary Beth is the sort of person who would be a best and trusted friend.

Honored Contributor

Appreciate that her presentations are about the products rather than herself.

She seems like a genuine and kind person.

Best to you Mary Beth.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Occasional Contributor

I was surprised that it wasn't an Easy Pay show.  I do  love Mary Beth. She's a class act. Congratulations on 30 years! Heart

Super Contributor

Congratualtions to Mary Beth for 30 yrs! Such a  positive,genuine person Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

This post had me turning the channel to check out the last few minutes.

I rarely watch QVC anymore but I do think Mary Beth is a great host. She is not flashy or super trendy. She has her style and she has always seemed comfortable with that and seemed very confident. She does her job very well in my opinion, showcasing the product and explaining it well without interrupting the vendor. 

She seems like a truly genuine person and I think that translates very well. 30 years at ANY job is an accomplishment these days. 30 years at this kind of job that is so competitive, where there is always the next big host who may be younger, a little more flashy, etc... is no easy feat.

I really hope the other hosts, bosses and those employees who work behind the scenes really celebrate Mary Beth and go a little overboard in helping her celebrate and making her feel special because IMO, she is one host who really deserves to be made a big fuss over. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Trusted Contributor

What a warm welcoming personality.  Just a class act.  Her son's were so funny!

Trusted Contributor

I am so happy for her and that QVC is celebrating her and this milestone of 30 years. She is a true professional and always has been. So nice to see so many people honoring her. Congratulations Mary Beth!!!!!