Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marybeth's anniversary show

[ Edited ]

I watched the show off and on.  Mary Beth's presentations are always so classy, calm and focus on the product. I really do appreciate that she does not get into all the rowdy behavior of other hosts.  She is the epitome of professionalism....a big round of applause for her!!

Respected Contributor

Really enjoyed the show. Really spoke highly that her boss came on and talked a few minutes then introduced a video by Mr George head of QVC. I was also happy that Dan Wheeler was on with her, he can be comical at times. Very nice that after MBR's husbands video she said she would not have been there 30 years had it not been for him supporting her with raising their children. Every time they showed her cake, I wanted a piece! LOL
Esteemed Contributor

I think this may be the only thread about a host that I have read where all the comments were really positive about her. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Aww, missed the show. I remember when CVN became QVC.  Lots of years!

I would have enjoyed watching.

Maybe there will be something in Blogs about it.

Trusted Contributor

In my opinion Mary Beth is an excellent host (she is informative in presenting a product, not overbearing and no hard sell) and a gracious lady.   She has been an asset to QVC.
Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

It would be so wonderful if Mary Beth could teach the other hosts the fundamentals  she's learned through her 30 years: honesty, professional attire, respect for the vendor when they're speaking, giving adequate info about the item and always a smile to along with her quite, good nature.

Actually Mary Beth mentored many of the newer hosts. They all thanked her during the celebration.

I read on one of the host's FB pages that MBR is in charge now of the QVC mentoring program. 

Valued Contributor

Mary Beth is a wonderful hosts. I enjoy watching her very much. I like her best when she does the jewelry shows. I do remember when she brought her Elizabeth on the show many yeats ago. How old is she now? 

Respected Contributor

I too am a Mary Beth fan! I'm sorry I missed this occasionSmiley Sad

Mary Beth, if you are reading this, you and David Veneble are ready for Broadway! I have always loved your Christmas Duets.....I can just hear you two singing standards and classics: We have Harry Connick, Michael Buble, Mary Beth and David........

Hugs and C