Valued Contributor

Re: Marybeth's anniversary show

@golding76 wrote:

I respond positively to her down-to-earth and kind personality.  She wears her faith comfortably, too.  Mary Beth is the sort of person who would be a best and trusted friend.

I agree with what everyone has said about her. I always enjoy watching her. I talked to her one time & she was so kind!  Like I had known her forever!  Congradulations Mary Beth!!  Well done!!

Super Contributor

I enjoyed Mary Beth's show tonight. It was great to see her get honored for her years on QVC. I also enjoyed the show with a mix of products.

Honored Contributor

It would be so wonderful if Mary Beth could teach the other hosts the fundamentals  she's learned through her 30 years: honesty, professional attire, respect for the vendor when they're speaking, giving adequate info about the item and always a smile to along with her quite, good nature.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

It would be so wonderful if Mary Beth could teach the other hosts the fundamentals  she's learned through her 30 years: honesty, professional attire, respect for the vendor when they're speaking, giving adequate info about the item and always a smile to along with her quite, good nature.

Actually Mary Beth mentored many of the newer hosts. They all thanked her during the celebration.

Honored Contributor

I was going to watch for a bit but she was selling that toilet bowl deodorizer, so I clicked off and never went back.

Honored Contributor

I remember when she brought Elizabeth into the studio right after they adopted her.  She was dressed in frills and ruffles and was the most beautiful baby. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Mary Beth on 30 years,

Image result for congratulations animated pics

Frequent Contributor

Mary Beth deserve all good things,  She is a class act, a wonderful host, a wonderful wife and mother and a christian.

May God bless her in all things.

Honored Contributor

I had a peek ,but she was on with Tova ,and I couldn't take my eyes away from Tova's hair, so I switched channels

I do like Mary Beth

Honored Contributor

Such a dear person.  Her authenticity comes right through the screen.  I only caught a few minutes of it, but saw her cute sons and her lovely English daughter-in-law pay deserved tribute to a very fine individual.  Congrats, Mary Beth!