Valued Contributor

Re: Mary Nelson is so honest. Her goodbye has ME in tears.

Did not know that Mary Nelson was leaving went to see the video and this was a good bye that really touched me and the first one that showed she loved her job and it was a hard decision.

I recall once watching her and Kim Gravel doing  a Belle show together and heard Mary who I wasn't that familiar with but heard her saying how poor she was growing up in Kentucky,but let me say there must have been a lot of LOVE for the fine  women she became..

Not like a host who have to mention her daughter's almost every show ,or ones who have to show off their homes on their Facebook pages  or hear them say I have one of these and one of these and two of  these,so what. 

Think it is QVC lost that she left,and hope that it isn't true about  how she was treated by other host if so SHAME ON THEM .

WISHING MARY  HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS IN  HER MOVE TO NEBRASKA.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  Well said!

Trusted Contributor

Looks like the video has been removed now. Sorry I missed it.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
New Contributor

I loved Mary too  She was delightful to  watch and soothing  to  look  at. Why in  the  world would QVC let  her get away???  I  wish  her  well  in  everything  she  does and  truly  am  sad  to  see  her  go.HeartSmiley Sad