Respected Contributor

They've both said that they do not discuss politics in their home life. Evidently, sometime during the W admin and Iraq war, they did get into a very bad argument and they didn't speak to each other for *weeks*.

James said it was a very bad time for them. That story came up when they were on The View last week.

I give them credit for staying together with such polar opposite political views and both of them having careers with opposing sides.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Super Contributor

I'm sorry to see this and I hope she is not seriously ill.

Honored Contributor
On 1/19/2014 Animal Lover said:

I just googled the clip. Bad hairdo and obvious botox but some of you are really exaggerating. Her husband is the incoherent one most of the time.

I haven't heard James Carville being incoherent. Although he does appear to be frail.

I hope she is not ill. I enjoy the 2 of them.

Honored Contributor
I don't think she is ill. Nobody has proof of that.
Honored Contributor
On 1/19/2014 brii said: I don't think she is ill. Nobody has proof of that.

She was acting strange, IMO...Bill M made a comment regarding a fall and she mentioned something about her health.

Super Contributor

She was on Imus last week with her husband, she has had surgery and was moving slow.

I adore Mary Matalin, and James cracks me up. They both know their stuff.

Honored Contributor
I saw them on this morning's This Week on ABC. I could certainly be wrong, but I think she was wearing a wig. I hope she's ok. I've always enjoyed both her and James.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor
It sounds like she had a recent fall. I think she had a face lift too. Maybe she is on pain pills. I don't think she is seriously ill though.
Super Contributor
On 1/19/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: I saw them on this morning's This Week on ABC. I could certainly be wrong, but I think she was wearing a wig. I hope she's ok. I've always enjoyed both her and James.

Wearing a wig? {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor
On 1/19/2014 Georgie the 5th said:
On 1/19/2014 Mersha said:

I saw her on Bill's Friday show and thought she seemed way off.

He said something about her falling but doing the show.

I wonder if she is on some sort of painkiller?

I missed the part about her falling. Maybe I'll give her a pass if she was on painkillers.

Oh good. She will be relieved to know that! Thanks Georgie the 5th!