Respected Contributor

Re: Mary Kay Letourneau & Vili Faulauu - Tonight

I remember when A & E actually meant art and entertainment.  Don't see any of that here.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

I remember when A & E actually meant art and entertainment.  Don't see any of that here.

And TLC, The Learning Channel!

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't their 15 minutes of infamousity up by now? I have no interest in either of them. She set back the teaching profession forever. 

Valued Contributor

Mary Kay is disgusting. She robbed Vili of his childhood. I remember my son in the 6th grade, so innocent. Any adult who initiates sexual activity with a child should be jailed for life. Period. 

Honored Contributor

Nope. Not interested in pedophiles, whether they're male or female.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I may be wrong but I think this show is a repeat. If not, I have seen something very similar to it...could have been last year.

If she's wearing a bright red skirt during the interview, sitting on a couch next to him, then it's probably the same one I saw.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found an article about them on People's website dated April 2, 2018.  It says they are legally separated but still living together.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

She is a pervert ... why air this program ... could spark others to do the same thing for notoriety.

Respected Contributor

I could never get past a grown woman sleeping with a young child. She was a criminal then and in my eyes she will always be one.

Honored Contributor

I saw an article today and it said they weren't married, just "together" but now are separated......won't be watching....she should not be treated as a celebrity and it sounds like she will be given the royal treatment....(apologies to the queen!)