Honored Contributor

Sending good thoughts and prayers to Mary!   I have thyroid problems and yes it is hereditary, but I did not have thyroid cancer!  I had my thyroid removed over 20 yrs ago, and will take meds for it for the rest of my life!

Honored Contributor

Sorry you are sick Mary.I hope that your good health will return soon.Rest up and take your time getting back at it,Look forward to watching you on Q when you are well.

Frequent Contributor
Sending love, prayers, and get well soon wishes, Mary! You are on my prayer list. 🙏
Trusted Contributor
Love Mary!
Love her wine shows!
Get well soon, Mary, and know that you have a lot of people on the other side of the TV praying for you. 💜
Esteemed Contributor

Having had thyroid cancer twelve years ago, I can reassure Mary that this is one of the most survivable cancers. It's no picnic but there will be light at the end of the tunnel. I send best wishes for good health.

Valued Contributor

Prayers, Mary, for rapid recovery to excellent health.

Respected Contributor

Mary,

Get well and regain you strength . We will all be waiting for you.

Occasional Visitor

Hi Mary...so sorry to hear of your surgery! I hope you are back very soon! I love watching you! You could be selling pencil sharpeners...but they would fly off the shelf with your lively chatter and wit....who could resist? You bring freshness into each segment, and even tho you were facing an operation, you never let it interfere with your presentation! YOu were smiling and joking with the presenters...making each one feel so welcone. Get well quick but......take it easy in the meantime and have that little bell by your side to summon your hubby to bring tea and cheesecake!! Love you!!! Heart

Hi Mary, you will always be in my prayers. Will be praying for your speedy recovery. Please take care and stay safe, you and your loved ones. Miss you a lot and hope to see you when you're ready and strong.🙏💞