Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mary D's segments on wine airing now during Christmas programming

I always enjoy Mary's presentations. I detect an accent --- is she from Pennsylvania or Chicago???

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Rose429 wrote:

@kjae @I was going to post about the segment also. Really enjoyed it and laughed and learned more about wine. Only thing is, I am starving after watching all those delicious pizzas. Made me want to go to Philadelphia and have some pizza!!!

I feel inspired to get a sober driver and visit Philly to eat pizza's and drink wines !!!

This is one of the best of the best presentations on wine I have seen.  I want to pull out notebook and take notes.  

Esteemed Contributor

While I like the concept of her segments, I thought she spoke a bit fast. Good to know it's on YouTube if anyone wants to follow up.

I really enjoyed David's cooking segments today.  It seemed he was showing us how to cook some of the recipes from his cookbook.

I also liked the table setting and wrapping suggestions, but thought it was a little late to be seeing these.  Guess there are some ideas to use for next year, if I can remember them then. 😂

Valued Contributor

Well thought out and scripted. Yes, it would be great if the Q went to this format. Gone would be the rambling, fashion posing with pouty lips, talking while eating, uncomfortable moments between host and vendor and some fluidity and enjoyment for us, the viewer, who doesn’t seem to be watching much anymore. Her presentation was fresh and refreshing since there was no mention of how many have been sold, get it now before it sells out, etc, etc....

Honored Contributor

She is a (nice) riot!  

And then I ran across Antonella making lipstick using a microwave...........

Oh, my gosh.  So entertaining.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).