Respected Contributor

I'm watching now and recorded because I had errands to do when it came on.   I just like to watch and check out the designs.    Fun to see Halloween stuff.

Super Contributor

I appreciate that she isn't self absorbed and or conceited as many of the other hosts, she's a professional doing her job in a warm & friendly manner.

Esteemed Contributor

If all the hosts were presented like her I would watch more. Her presentations should be required for the others to watch.

I doubt anything will change. Host have time on their hands.  Perhaps  more products per hour and they would not have time to PLAY.

Honored Contributor

@sTepH ..........Who is April?  If you are talking about Angel the vendor for Quacker Factory she has severe allergies.  Since you were not in the room with her dont let something so insignificant upset you.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

She is a pleasure to watch,always very professional.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Frequent Contributor
Mary Beth is the best!
Esteemed Contributor
Mary Beth is very pleasant and does give all info needed which I like , some other hosts could take a lesson or 2 from her . I only wish she'd stop the saying "here's the Thing" it can get kind of annoying.
Trusted Contributor

I'd watch all the time if they had MB and others like her on but that's not going to happen.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree she is less animated than other hosts, but I have heard her encourage people to buy multiples. She is there to sell. She likes living in her big house, and going out on her boat etc.  

Now before you attack keep in mind I don’t care if she lives in a big house etc. I’m saying every time you listen to her, she has done her job. While insuring she can maintain the lifestyle she enjoys. That’s all.

Trusted Contributor

@manny2  It's taken me awhile but I've realized all the hosts have a schtick to selling & some are so good that it's just second nature to them, they seem so sincere & most of the time I just see the product, not the host.  But yesterday I actually saw David be not silly per se but a little bit more juvenile than normal which before hadn't been so obvious to me so guess I'm saying they all have their "tells".