Contributor

Mary Beth's voice and Valerie show

Why is Mary Beth still talking?? She has pretty much lost her voice completely! What are the producers thinking by keeping her on the air? It's almost painful listening to her, and I doubt that people want to watch her struggle to talk,,at least shush and let Valerie talk about the items they are selling. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Beth's voice and Valerie show

[ Edited ]

VPH is best paired with Lisa M. or Leah. She could host the show herself, imo. One of my favorite vendors. My guess is MBR doesn't have another host to take her place. Lisa R. seemed to have laryngitus a lot.

Trusted Contributor

I really want to watch the VPH show. I love MBR and she is a great host. But...  I wish they wouldn't have sick hosts on the air.  

All I can think of is how sick they sound and it makes me want to change the channel. It is such a turn off and strangely I keep thinking I am going to get sick...lol!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

they seem to need more hosts now......

lisa mason is gone, mbr is sick, dan wheelers wife is not doing well and he just announced he will be off the air for the next four days.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I finally did turn it off because of Mary Beth's voice.  It's really a shame when a host has to still go on the air when they sound so sick.  I know she says she feels fine, but she doesn't sound fine.  The producers should consider how the viewers will react when trying to listen to a host on the air when they have difficulty talking.  I know it made me feel very uncomfortable for poor Mary Beth.

Respected Contributor

get well MB go home and have some hot tea with honey....

Honored Contributor

Oh! I ALMOST posted this just now!

This is EXACTLY what I sounded like for one full week and I have NEVER lost my voice before!

And it was diagnosed as "the crud."

So you can imagine me needing to cancel MD apts,; only screaming worked. I think I scared a few receptionists for sure. 

Poor MBR

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

For heavens sake, let the poor woman go home!

She sounds awful!

Honored Contributor

What I left out is that I really felt ok, just no voice.. How wierd is this?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Poor Mary Beth.

Allergies are horrendous this year.