Respected Contributor

Re: Mary Beth. Outstanding presentations today.

There are several hosts who are consummate professionals MBR, Jayne, Leah etc. They are a pleasure to watch.

Honored Contributor

What more can I say then has been said.  Mary Beth is just a nice person all the way around and is very professional at what she does. She has great manners, too. I think that's a real plus in a show host.

Honored Contributor

It's nice to recognize when people do good jobs.  Of course, MBR has had a few years to hone her craft.

Respected Contributor

I've been watching Mary Beth way back when she used to do all the Gold Rush shows and live shows from Italy. I miss those good old days, she is a fantastic host, could probably convince me to buy almost anything.

Honored Contributor

Ditto re: all nice compliments.

Also, I have a feeling that she doesn't drink extremely strong coffee.

Saying this from two incidents re: two seperate drivers who almost ran down two seperate seniors with canes who where crossing the street at seperate days, a few years ago. 

Both drivers headed into St*rbucks.

Sorry for side-tracking this thread.  

Anyway, yes, MB is a fabulous, even-tempered host.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@IMW wrote:

There are several hosts who are consummate professionals MBR, Jayne, Leah etc. They are a pleasure to watch.

I'd becareful with the "etc." I think it's a short list. I would add Pat James Dementri, to the list.

Regular Contributor

I agree with IMW. The three hosts you mentioned are the same ones I would agree , Jayne, Leah and Mary Beth are a pleasure to watch. They are professional and can have  fun without being plain silly.

Valued Contributor

I agree with everything you all said. One of the best.

Trusted Contributor

@Melbalee wrote:
I really enjoy her!!

I have really come to appreciate Mary Beth, Jane Brown and Pat Demitri more and more these days.  The newer ones seem to think they are performing at a comedy club or something.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

It's  not length of time, others have been hosts for years, it's that MB puts in the time to be prepared. She doesn't rely on reading the information from the note cards while hosting.

I agree, she is so professional, I love it when she does jewelry showsSmiley Happy