Respected Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart snowblower???

@wishmoon wrote:

I used to buy MS towels and bathroom rugs from K-Mart and most recently from Macy's. Well made and a beautiful selection of colors.

@wishmoon   I too had her towels and bathroom rugs from KMart, still have some of the rugs and just replaced the pink towels.....they were quality and lasted through many, many washings.....would like to have the same quality again!

Respected Contributor

That is funny! Can not even imagine Martha snow blowing her own driveway! 😂

She should of just stuck with her kitchen and linen lines. I have bought several of those type items of hers and they are all well made and have held up perfectly over time.

-Texas Hill Country-
Valued Contributor

I have several of her enamel cast iron Dutch ovens. Love them! 

Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

She should of just stuck with her kitchen and linen lines. I have bought several of those type items of hers and they are all well made and have held up perfectly over time.

@CAMOGIRL.  Oh but she does. Only with a truck with a plow. She is very hands on with her property, gardening,etc. she is fairly knowledgeable in many things she promotes except for fashion. She should step away from that! lol.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

@CAMOGIRL.  Oh but she does. Only with a truck with a plow. She is very hands on with her property, gardening,etc. she is fairly knowledgeable in many things she promotes except for fashion. She should step away from that! lol.

@proudlyfromNJ I agree, MS is very hands on to the point she got stuck in one of her driveways plowing heavy snow and had to wait over an hour for someone to tow her out there (I believe she posted it on Instragram).  I will be the first to admit I am a fan and I love watching any program she is on but it did make me giggle this morning at the thought of color coordinating my yard tools (although they are lovely, have interesting features and are made by Snow Joe) . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ I agree, MS is very hands on to the point she got stuck in one of her driveways plowing heavy snow and had to wait over an hour for someone to tow her out there (I believe she posted it on Instragram).  I will be the first to admit I am a fan and I love watching any program she is on but it did make me giggle this morning at the thought of color coordinating my yard tools (although they are lovely, have interesting features and are made by Snow Joe) . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe.  Oh my goodness yes. She color cordinates her hoses and reels and other stuff to her house color! My husband always comes home with a green hose. I'll have to speak to him about that!

Honored Contributor

Her clothing is very nice. It's well made ,the sizes run true ,and they wash like a dream

She is a name ,and a brand, I trust. I'm sure she has thoroughly researched this brand, and finds it to be  reliable ,safe, and easy to operate. These features matter to many people

You might not like her, but she is no ones fool, and won't risk her brand , selling junk

Honored Contributor

I want to try one of her ponchos because they look really nice. I have bought a few kitchen gadgets in the past from Macy's and really like them especially her pizza cutter. Awesome and safe.

Honored Contributor

Many years ago I bought my Mom a set of Martha Stewart flatware at Macy's. It is top notch quality. Still looks brand new. Shiny, no scratches or bending.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have no problem with her products in general, but when purchasing a relatively expensive piece of home maintenance equipment like a snow blower, I would not choose Martha Stewart brand!  It’s almost funny to me.

Would you buy a Martha Stewart lawn mower?  Chain saw?