Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart and The Bedford

I love the menu; I'd eat there as part of a very special occasion.

That single $32.95 jumbo lump crab cake must be something!

Trusted Contributor

The  menu looks delish to me and the prices are probably comparable to other nice restaurants in Vegas.

Respected Contributor

martha-opening-bedford.jpg

martha-opening-ribbon-cut.jpgThe brilliant team behind Martha Stewart's success accompanied her for the ribbon cutting.

The Bedford by Martha Stewart - The Martha Stewart Blog

Here is a peek inside The Bedford. Hanging copper pans in a variety of sizes from my MARTHA by Martha Stewart collection adorn the kitchen area.

This décor in The Bedford was inspired by my own 1925 farmhouse in New York. I display many of my crystal entertaining pieces on shelves in my Winter House Brown Room.

Our kitchen is large with top-quality all stainless steel appliances.

The windows in this area of the dining room look out to photos of my paddocks, boxwood, and my allée of majestic pin oaks.

Another restaurant cabinet shows the many cake stands and dishes inspired by my own personal everyday collections.

The wait staff gathers to review the computer programs for ordering and check out processes.

Final touches are also made at the bar, where signature cocktails such as my Martha-rita and my Martha-tini will be made.

Here’s our own EVP of Home, Kevin Sharkey, and our Culinary EVP, Thomas Joseph, who were both instrumental in the development of The Bedford by Martha Stewart.

Here I am with Chef Pierre Schaedelin and the talented team of chefs at The Bedford. Chef Pierre is the owner of  PS Tailored Events. He and I have planned many menus together for my parties and gatherings at all my homes. He also helped to develop the delicious menu for The Bedford.

Respected Contributor

Vegas Magazine

Snoop Dogg made a surprise appearance that her team claims not even Stewart herself was aware of until their eyes met. The two dear friends gleamed in each other's presence and dined together to mark the ceremonious event and another momentous achievement.

The affection Snoop and Stewart have for each other is apparent to any observer as the two hug, laugh together and support one another through their individual endeavors while staying involved in each other’s lives for over a decade.

martha-opening-snoop-greys.jpg

Martha Stewart's friends Ellen Pompeo and Snoop Dogg support the opening of her first restaurant.

martha-snoop-cheers.jpg

Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart sip their cocktails together to celebrate. 

The sincere friendship began when Snoop and Stewart first met on the set of The Martha Stewart Show back in 2008 as he was a special guest. Stewart laughs as she reminisces about the encounter, “He came on and he baked brownies and a few other supplemented recipes that he wanted to make."

martha-snoop-roast.jpg

Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg at the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber where their friendship was solidified. 

The friendship between the two really began to bud in 2015 when, as Stewart recalls, “we had to do the Bieber roast together. That is where we really got to be friends because we had to be together for an entire day on the practice stage and I got totally zonked from his secondhand smoke.”

Stewart's reputation for staying sharp and young continues as she pursues yet another career endeavor that is destined for success with The Bedford by Martha Stewart at Paris Las Vegas.

Honored Contributor

🤣 Snoop.
He’s been good for Martha.

(BTW, Snoop and Kevin Hart were the BEST thing about the Tokyo Olympics. 🤣)
Trusted Contributor

@Baylor Fan wrote:

Honestly, the $6.99 special at Denny's is more appetizing to me than anything I see on The Bedford's menu, especially after seeing those prices.

The menu prices are RIDICULOUS, but NOT surprising for snooty Martha. The yellow dress she's wearing is HIDEOUS

Esteemed Contributor

It didn't take long for the Martha Stewart haters to rear their ugly heads did it.

You go Martha!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Baylor Fan    Denny's?   You should get out more!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bikerbabe @Golding76. It appears they green eyed monster lives large here when it comes to Martha.   I personally think she is awesome and wish her success in her restaurant.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

It didn't take long for the Martha Stewart haters to rear their ugly heads did it.

You go Martha!!!

It didn't take LONG for the HATER comment to rear its ugly head.

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL