Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart, Swimsuit Model

[ Edited ]

@Judaline Martha has publically admited to having had Juvaderm and Botox. She has publically denied any surgery.

Honored Contributor

From April 2022

She Knows Dot Com

If followers are concerned that her stunning beauty comes as a result of surgery, Stewart wants everyone to hear what she has to say. “I have never had plastic surgery,” she told The New York Times. “You can absolutely say that. No knife on my face, neck or back.” What’s refreshing about her new niche is that she isn’t shying away from the fact that she does enhance her skin regimen with what one of her New York City dermatologists, Dr. Daniel Belkin, describes as “non- or minimally invasive” procedures. Her doctor’s strategy is to inject her “thoughtfully and conservatively” approximately “twice a year.”

It’s about making her look revitalized and like the Stewart we know and love. So the style maker is utilizing options like fillers to volumize her face, lasers to minimize any discoloration, and radio-frequency and micro-focused ultrasound for “lifting, tightening and plumping” sensitive areas like the brows and under the chin. If you know Stewart’s sexy thirst-trap photos, then you know she works a good pout on social media. Dr. Belkin explained that he adds “a soft hyaluronic acid, more for hydration than for plumping” to make that mouth look gorgeous.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

From April 2022

She Knows Dot Com

If followers are concerned that her stunning beauty comes as a result of surgery, Stewart wants everyone to hear what she has to say. “I have never had plastic surgery,” she told The New York Times. “You can absolutely say that. No knife on my face, neck or back.” What’s refreshing about her new niche is that she isn’t shying away from the fact that she does enhance her skin regimen with what one of her New York City dermatologists, Dr. Daniel Belkin, describes as “non- or minimally invasive” procedures. Her doctor’s strategy is to inject her “thoughtfully and conservatively” approximately “twice a year.”

It’s about making her look revitalized and like the Stewart we know and love. So the style maker is utilizing options like fillers to volumize her face, lasers to minimize any discoloration, and radio-frequency and micro-focused ultrasound for “lifting, tightening and plumping” sensitive areas like the brows and under the chin. If you know Stewart’s sexy thirst-trap photos, then you know she works a good pout on social media. Dr. Belkin explained that he adds “a soft hyaluronic acid, more for hydration than for plumping” to make that mouth look gorgeous.

She had the good bones to start with!

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Judaline Martha has publically admited to having had Juvaderm and Botox. She has publically denied any surgery.

Thanks for letting me know.

Respected Contributor

Martha Stewart, at 81-years-of-age, stated:  

"My motto has always been: “when you’re through changing, you’re through,” so I thought, why not be up for this opportunity of a lifetime? 

I hope this cover inspires you to challenge yourself to try new things, no matter what stage of life you are in.  Changing, evolving, and being fearless - those are all very good things, indeed."

Martha Stewart on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover   Thanks, but it only comes up to xl.  I'd need an xxl.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Mutton dressed as lamb.  Never a good look.  Ego run amok.

Respected Contributor

Looks to me she's enjoying herself.

She's been inspirational at times in her life, even in prison, to the other women that took an interest in learning from her.

Perfectionists are hard to live with...ha!

I think Martha's doing alright with herself. Cat LOL

Valued Contributor

I think Martha Stewart is an amazing, inspirational woman who worked hard to get where she is today.  That being said, there was a whole lot of photoshopping done on the photographs.  IMO - not realistic and certainly not helpful to other women, as this "look" is not achievable at 81 even with the best lighting.

Honored Contributor

I can't really fault her for the photoshopping since even 20 year olds are as well. I have mixed feelings about these photo shoots anyway. Not really a fan but it's nice that SI has branched out with the types of models they use now.