Regular Contributor

Martha Stewart Living magazine

I got an email saying the magazine will no longer be published after this year.  That's disappointing.  I've been subscribing to that magazine for many years,

Respected Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Living magazine

I spent the 90's loving that magazine....my crafting days are long gone but I will be forever grateful for so many fantastic recipe and party ideas!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

I received a letter in the mail a couple weeks ago saying the May issue of Martha was the last one.  They (Meredith Publishing?)  said I would be receiving another magazine of their choice to fulfill the rest of my paid subscription. Can't wait to see what they send.

They also ended Entertainment Weekly which I subscribed to since I was a teenager. The days of print magazines are over.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't got the magazine in years, it had a lot of ads... But there will only be one Martha Stewart.

Valued Contributor

I love Martha Stewart.  I don't mean Martha the person, I don't really know her and she 

seems like she might have valium for breakfast, but her taste level is unassailable.

Her magazine used to be a must get for me back in the 90s, but recently it was 95%

ads with very little content and even that content was unremarkable.

To everything there is a season and I guess that magazines and newspapers have pretty much reached the end of the road.  Too bad because Martha's Holiday issues were always a treat and that big fat newspaper, a cup of hot coffee and a sunny kitchen table

always made for Sunday heaven !

Honored Contributor

Something else I really really looked forward to.  Gone. 

Respected Contributor

So many things I have enjoyed ( and people ) have been slip, slipping away Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Well, that's disappointing. I love her taste and it's one of the magazines I've been getting for years. I just renewed my subscription in February for Sept 22-24! Looks like they would've stopped the renewals. I can't imagine any magazine they could replace it with...sad!

Honored Contributor

Its a shame magazines are no more just a few left that are barely hanging on.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Pretty much all print magazines are or will be going by the wayside.  MSL magazine topics will just be further indoctrinated into the Martha Stewart dot com digital business.