Respected Contributor

Martha Stewart Clothing Line

Does anyone know if Martha Stewart is planning on replenishing her clothing line with QVC?
I love her tee shirts and was hoping to get a couple for the summer, but I don't see any new offerings in her line.
Respected Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Clothing Line

Sadly, it seems that Martha's clothing line is gone from QVC.

Her clothes are wonderful! I am upset.

Respected Contributor

I've only bought tops from her line and love every single one of them. She uses a lot of cotton, a big plus for me. Sad to see her line go.

Esteemed Contributor

Her garden products aren't coming back either.  I really liked Martha's products, and I enjoyed watching her shows on QVC.   There isn't much programming on QVC that I watch, but I never missed one of Martha's shows.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Yes it is dissapointing,  I have that short sleeved down jacket and it's one of my favorites 

who knows perhaps Q didn't deliver for her or she wasn't happy, and then CV happened?  

there are some garments on Poshmark and probably ebay 

Honored Contributor

I have several pairs of her jeans and jean jackets, they are well made, quality items.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Some of her garden tools were made by Sun Joe and may be found on their site.

Honored Contributor

Martha has an Amazon store. Sells many things but as for clothing it looks like only outerwear.

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Yes it is dissapointing,  I have that short sleeved down jacket and it's one of my favorites 

who knows perhaps Q didn't deliver for her or she wasn't happy, and then CV happened?  

there are some garments on Poshmark and probably ebay 

@jackthebear 

Good to hear you like the down short sleeve jacket. I've been considering it for a while and really like the modern look. Is it light or medium weight and fairly warm?

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Martha has an Amazon store. Sells many things but as for clothing it looks like only outerwear.

@proudlyfromNJ    She also has a store on Zulily. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment