Super Contributor

With the landing on MARS...brings up the question...

Is there life out there?

How would you feel if we were "contacted?" 

Personally, I believe 100% that there is other life in the Universe, even within our own galaxy.  I believe in the concept that life will find a way, no matter what the circumstances.

And also, just to add that I have a strong faith in God, and dont see the two as exclusive; rather I see them as supportative.

Guess it depends on your conceot of "God"

Honored Contributor

Re: Mars landing...Life??

[ Edited ]

I believe in panspermia. Life is everywhere right now and if it's not there now then it was there sometime in the past. Life is cyclic...it comes and goes repeatedly forever.

Esteemed Contributor

Little green men and flying saucers?

No.

But organisms that are only a few cells?

Sure.

Afterall, even an  amoeba is a life.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

@ProudMa All you have to do is look at the files released from the Pentagon under the Freedom of Information Act recently about UFO's and you will learn things that will open your eyes. There is just so much proof, thousands and thousands of documented sightings from around the world, given by everyone from military pilots to African school children, that one has to come to the conclusion that we are not alone. Men and women in the military and our space program have remained silent for many decades because to discuss this issue would have resulted in ruined careers. Now they are coming forward, and the recently aired video of our Navy pilots tracking a UFO is fascinating. I personally welcome visitors. Maybe they can help out our very troubled world.

Super Contributor

Somebody has to be first and maybe it is us. 

Honored Contributor

Hasn't it already been documented.? Woman Wink

Image result for lucy and ethel mars

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll just say this...

A few years ago DH and I started following Brien Forester (Hidden Inca Tours), Bright Insight and a few others on youtube.

Just all of the megalithic structures that have been found around the world (not just a fluke in one location/country) alone puts ancient history as we know it on it's head. There were some high tech civilizations here about 12,000+ years ago before a cataclism. Many of the structures are mindboggling...so much so, we don't have the technology currently to replicate them today.

I also agree with @furbabylover for the most part about the info that has been released.

Someday DH and I plan on taking 2 tours with Brien...maybe more...definitely Easter Island/Peru...and Egypt. 

We also choose not to wear horse blinders and rose colored glasses. So much newly discovered info is suppressed daily to keep 'norms' intact which is quite infurriating to those of us who want to learn more.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@furbabylover wrote:

@ProudMa All you have to do is look at the files released from the Pentagon under the Freedom of Information Act recently about UFO's and you will learn things that will open your eyes. There is just so much proof, thousands and thousands of documented sightings from around the world, given by everyone from military pilots to African school children, that one has to come to the conclusion that we are not alone. Men and women in the military and our space program have remained silent for many decades because to discuss this issue would have resulted in ruined careers. Now they are coming forward, and the recently aired video of our Navy pilots tracking a UFO is fascinating. I personally welcome visitors. Maybe they can help out our very troubled world.

Or to do us harm.

What makes you think that the little green men, if they exist, would be friendly?

They could have weapons that vastly out powers ours. They could turn us into their personal pets, or worse.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@furbabylover wrote:

Or to do us harm.

What makes you think that the little green men, if they exist, would be friendly?

They could have weapons that vastly out powers ours. They could turn us into their personal pets, or worse.

How to Serve Man

Honored Contributor

Celebrate with Me: Celebrate July 24