Honored Contributor

Re: Married 32 years. In love with another man....

@kittymoxy wrote:
The courts attempt to keep both parties living as close to their marital lifestyle as possible. I will most certainly get alimony and get it all the way until retirement at which point I will get half of that which is probably enough to keep me the rest of my life. I will be giving up a very nice lifestyle for an average lifestyle.

Bottom line here:  It's about the money and possiblyl always has been. . . 

Honored Contributor

I'm going to go find some Wonder bread and mayo to go with the bologna here. . . This is making me hungry.  

Frequent Contributor

PlaidPants2- you listed 3 QUOTES. two of them I'm SURE I never said. Not interested in me and low libido are facts, not justifications. I'm NOT trying to justify seeing the other man. I KNOW it's wrong. HE said he has a low libido.
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I'm going to go find some Wonder bread and mayo to go with the bologna here. . . This is making me hungry.  

Sooner, with the twists and turns in this thread, it's giving me a migraine. I think the idea of a bologna sandwich sounds good..... that and a Scotch and water easy on the ice.Heart

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Sooner, with the twists and turns in this thread, it's giving me a migraine. I think the idea of a bologna sandwich sounds good..... that and a Scotch and water easy on the ice.Heart

OH!  I think the Scotch has been flowing all along!  LOL!!!!!  Does that go with Ruffles chips too?  I'm in!!!!  LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@kittymoxy wrote:
PlaidPants2- you listed 3 QUOTES. two of them I'm SURE I never said. Not interested in me and low libido are facts, not justifications. I'm NOT trying to justify seeing the other man. I KNOW it's wrong. HE said he has a low libido.

But you are using them as reasons to justify running off to see loverboy every chance you get.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

OH!  I think the Scotch has been flowing all along!  LOL!!!!!  Does that go with Ruffles chips too?  I'm in!!!!  LOL!!!

Everything goes with Ruffles.....Heart

Trusted Contributor

😴

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

You'll need some Swiss with that.....'cause it's full of holes.

Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

You'll need some Swiss with that.....'cause it's full of holes.

DING DING DING!  We have a winner!