Honored Contributor

Re: Markle Law Suit

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Sushismom wrote:

Would any of you who say they love their kids treat them the way Markle has does his daughter? Would you talk to the press about them? I don't have kids but did raise one of my nephews. I would NEVER talk to the press about him. NEVER. 

Conversely, would you live your life as if you only had one family member... 

I think some people don't understand what "family" is.  You can related to someone, you can have shared genes but that does NOT make them family.  Not by a long shot.  We only know the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Markels and Meghan.  The half sister started sniping and back biting Meghan when she was on Suits and that says a lot.  There's been bad blood and bad history between them for a long time, long before Harry.    Sometimes, you just have to see people for what they are and shut them out of your life.  From what I see, Meghan has a "family" she has her mother and she has a group of close and loving friends 

Fine, as far as it goes, but what about her mother's side of the family...  Are they all 'slimeballs' too? Hard to believe her mother is the only non-'slimeball' in the lot...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Upon receiving a letter, do you feel it's yours to share with whomever you choose or do you believe it still belongs to the sender and you need their permission to show it to anyone?

Honored Contributor

don't seem to be too worried about it I just saw on Inside Edition she's having a weekend with her girl pals. Harry's back in England she got in her SUV and driving herself glad to have her freedom back again.

Smiling as if she won the lotto.  Seem to be having a time of her life.

Honored Contributor
Upon receiving a personal letter it is mine to do with as I want. However I assume it was intended for my eyes only and before I would share any or all of its content with anyone I would ask the sender if she is he minded if I did. Same for emails.
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

don't seem to be too worried about it I just saw on Inside Edition she's having a weekend with her girl pals. Harry's back in England she got in her SUV and driving herself glad to have her freedom back again.

When I had babies, I didn't want to leave them.  She seems to have no problems leaving Archie in care of a nanny to jet set and run with her friends.

I hate to feel this way, but I think that beautiful child is the cement that will keep her glued to Harry forever.  If their marriage goes sour, he will not be able to 100% ditch her.  Archie is her insurance policy.  

I hope I am wrong, but usually I am not. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I guess he's going to stay overseas until everything gets ironed out. 

She is tending to a baby by herself now.  I bet he misses the baby.

Honored Contributor

From what I could understand no baby this weekend she's got nannies

she's off on a girls week-end blow off steam, etc.

Kate is jealous probably LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

From what I could understand no baby this weekend she's got nannies

she's off on a girls week-end blow off steam, etc.

Kate is jealous probably LOL

I doubt very much that Kate is jealous.  I think Kate takes her role very seriously.

Honored Contributor

Exactly !    

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I feel bad for Meghan. For the rest of her life, she will be fodder for the insatiable, exploitative world media, and equally avaricious public. Absolutely nothing she does will ever be reported accurately, and she will forever bear a scarlet letter that has been so viciously bestowed upon her. NO ONE could have been prepared for all of this and "known" what they were getting into. I don't know all of the facts, but I know lives are being destroyed because of this. Food for thought---"And Still I Rise" by Maya Angelou.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

One thing you can do is not give the press the ammo to use against you.  Or you can keep calm and carry on.  Things will rapidly become the past like Charles being photographed in the all together, William weeing on the side of a rugby field and having his privates photographed, Kate's skirt blowing up multiple times revealing that she's not fond of undies...etc.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.