Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@JaneMarple   Thank you for noticing that I am not Meghan Markel or remotely like her.

Yes, my life has been very different.  I am not perfect and never said I was, but I had my priorities straight.  My children always came first.  I happily gave up a lot of freedom when I had them.  It was worth every minute.  

Not perfect but usually not wrong..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:
@Carmie. When Meghan went back to England she left Archie with her best friend Jessica Mulroney as well as a nanny.

Posters shouldn't assume who is taking care of Archie; that's not fair.

So what @Pearlee , women all over the world do this every day! For instance women in the military!

Women in the military leave their children to go to WORK, not to run around with friends and have a ball when their DH is away trying to,straight out a big mess.

Assume much @Carmie? 

Meghan is not you and there are different circumstances in each scenario! Day in and day out on these forums it's:

How I did it.

How I took care of my kids.

What I wore.

How my husband took care of the family.

etc. etc. ect.............

The world is not revolving around your lives!!!!!!!!

@JaneMarple It's hard to take issue with the military women, which you brought up, leaving their children to go to work.  They have no choice. They have a responsibility and they take it seriously...unlike others.

Again the assumption is what Meghan was doing when she left Archie back in Canada. Other Royals have left their little ones as well but of course that is different because??????????

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

There are mothers who have no choice, babysitters and daycare allow them to earn money needed to provide for their children.

Nannies, however, can travel along with mothers and care for the children anywhere. A mother fortunate to have a nanny doesn't need to be separated from her baby. It's her choice.

When a young Princess Elizabeth left young Charles and Anne for a long trip abroad , was that okay with you? She wasn't the Queen yet!

Honored Contributor

Like I've said before, any excuse will do if it's dislike against Meghan Markle! 

Honored Contributor

Image result for nail filing cat gif

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Carmie  I totally understand what you are saying.  However, I have no respect for any parent who would take a conflict with their child to the media.  You sit back and shut up about it; be the adult in the room. Find other ways to make the connection and work it out privately.

His collaboration with the media tells me he is not the parent he should be.  I don't care if he comes off as the bad guy; you don't bring your troubles with your child to the media.

@faeriemoon I don't think she is the daughter she should be either. It seems she has a history of dumping people including her father. While I do not agree with what he is doing I do think he is hurt. His outrageous behavior lets her get a pass on her outrageous selfish behavior. 

Respected Contributor

Image result for meghan markle and dad

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I don't know anything about the father/daughter drama but although I'm not a Megan "hater" I don't think much of her as a person.  She is older and more experienced than Diana was and should have known what she was getting into.  I wish her and Harry much luck in their marriage.  IMO they will need it.

@kaydee50 Harry will need it Meghan will be just fine!

Honored Contributor
Meghan and her father both did a great job of airing their dirty laundry in public. The Queen abhors such a thing.
Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I don't hate MM and Harry, I'm just tired of hearing about them. I'm sure MM does not like to hear or read the terrible things that are said and printed about her dad. People do not realize that when you have a lousy parent and people know it and comment about it without doing anything about it, it hurts the child forever. This relationship or lack of it will haunt her forever, a girl wants a daddy she can count on.

@blackhole99 She had that by her own admission, however she never introduced him to Harry. I find that odd, since she made sure her mother met him. There are two sides to this story.