Esteemed Contributor

Marilyn Manson is a wanted Man

New Hampshire Police have issued an arrest warrant for Rock Star Marilyn Manson for assult charges.

Apparently Manson has known he's wanted for assult since 2019 at which time he was doing a concert in New Hampshire at the time of the incident.  He has not contacted police and appears to be ignoring the charges against him.

Source: Reuters

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

Re: Marilyn Manson is a wanted Man

I read he's wanted on pediphile rape charges.

Honored Contributor

ICK!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I saw on the front of my rag magazing at least 1 year ago where some female said he was dangerous, etc.

She probably charged him with something.  I hope they get him.  I didn't read the article but I wasn't surprised.

Honored Contributor

Not by me!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

It is two counts of Misdemeanor Simple Assault.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Marilyn Manson’s a wanted man in New Hampshire. The artist, birth name Brian Hugh Warner, has an active warrant issued by Gilford police for two counts of “class A misdemeanor simple assault” against a photographer at a show in 2019.

The photographer, alleges that the singer spit on her and at one point launched a “snot rocket” at her and her camera. While these claims have been supported by other attendees and a security guard, police wrote in a

Facebook post that an “arrest warrant is not a presumption of guilt.” They also say that Warner’s team have been aware of the charges for some time, and “no effort has been made by him to return to New Hampshire to answer the pending charges.”

“It is no secret to anyone who has attended a Marilyn Manson concert that he likes to be provocative on stage, especially in front of a camera,” Warner’s attorney Howard King says,  “This misdemeanor claim was pursued after we received a demand from a venue videographer for more than $35,000 after a small amount of spit came into contact with their arm. After we asked for evidence of any alleged damages, we never received a reply.”

SOURCE:  AV Club

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I have always thought he was gross.

Honored Contributor

Never quite understood him or his so called talent.  If you read the Wikipedia write up on him he has had an interesting career. I found how he came up with his stage name interesting... his real name is Brian Hugh Warner...

his stage name was formed by combining and juxtaposing the names of two opposing American cultural icons: a sex symbol and an infamous criminal; in Manson's case, actress Marilyn Monroe and cult leader Charles Manson.

Esteemed Contributor

@decaf wrote:

I read he's wanted on pediphile rape charges.

I hadn't heard this.  He should at least appear and be done with the matter.  I guess he think he's above the law.  You have to appear before a judge even for a speeding ticket if you don't pay it.  He's no different or better than anyone else.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life