Trusted Contributor

Re: Marilyn Manson is a wanted Man

[ Edited ]

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@decaf wrote:

I read he's wanted on pediphile rape charges.

I hadn't heard this.  He should at least appear and be done with the matter.  I guess he think he's above the law.  You have to appear before a judge even for a speeding ticket if you don't pay it.  He's no different or better than anyone else.

@gertrudecloset  Hey, sorry, I should have checked my source better before posting that.

Feb. 2021, Vanity Fair says  Evan Rachel Wood and other women claim he started grooming them for sex when they were teens. We'll see if he's charged with that too.

Esteemed Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@decaf wrote:

I read he's wanted on pediphile rape charges.

I hadn't heard this.  He should at least appear and be done with the matter.  I guess he think he's above the law.  You have to appear before a judge even for a speeding ticket if you don't pay it.  He's no different or better than anyone else.

@gertrudecloset  Hey, sorry, I should have checked my source better before posting that.

Feb. 2021, Vanity Fair says  Evan Rachel Wood and other women claim he started grooming them for sex when they were teens. We'll see if he's charged with that too.

@decafStill a creep isn't he?  I don't know much about him.  Thx for the info.  I'll read up on it more.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Valued Contributor

Dude needs to go back into the coffin he came out of.

images.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I'm not a MM fan, but I've read a lot of biographies on various rock musicians and back in their heyday they really were the Kings of the world and had anyone and everything they wanted. 

MM is sort of a shock rock star and has his audience and fan base just like others do.  The allegations don't really surprise me.  Any defense on his part will be that the relationships were "mutual".  I always remember him walking w/Rose McGowan into the MTV music awards and she was wearing a completely see-thru chain link gown with nothing underneath, maybe a g-string and that was about 20 years ago.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

It always makes me laugh when some "performers" are called "artists"including MM. They are far from it.

Trusted Contributor

He's so skeevy.  The shock rock makeup worked great for David Bowie, Kiss and Alice Cooper, but Marilyn looks like something a seagull leaves on a rock.

And it's particularly not working in his elder years.