Esteemed Contributor

I discovered this post on Face Book.  Thought you guys might be interested.

Maybe you noticed I haven’t posted much on my social media this week. You know they say, “Life can change in the blink of an eye!” ...and it’s true. This past week my husband took ill and of course these health issues have taken all of my attention. We don’t know the absolutes to his situation yet, but I would sure be grateful if you could pray for him. 🙏🏼

Image may contain: text that says 'COUNTING BLESSINGS IS BETTER THAN RECOUNTING PROBLEMS. RUSSEL M. NELSON'

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe ....oh sweet soul.  I am praying for your DH and for you also.  We will be here for you if you need us.  Have faith, not fear and bless you both!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marie Osmond

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay wrote:

@BalletBabe ....oh sweet soul.  I am praying for your DH and for you also.  We will be here for you if you need us.  Have faith, not fear and bless you both!

@kittykatkay   No it is not my husband , it is Marie Osmonds husband.  Sorry if it read that it was mine.  Thanks for your kind words @kittykatkay 

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe ....glad it is not your DH.  Oh no....I wonder what is wrong with Marie's DH?  I pray for them both.  Such a sweet couple to have found love again.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@BalletBabe ....glad it is not your DH.  Oh no....I wonder what is wrong with Marie's DH?  I pray for them both.  Such a sweet couple to have found love again.

@kittykatkay  I don't know and I don't follow her but she came up in my feed.  If I see anything further , I will post it.  I  lost my husband almost almost 5 years ago now.  

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

@kittykatkay  I don't know and I don't follow her but she came up in my feed.  If I see anything further , I will post it.  I  lost my husband almost almost 5 years ago now.  

@BalletBabe ....((HUGS)).  Let us know.  I wonder if it's covid.

Respected Contributor

Life certainly can change in the blink of an eye, and she's certainly experienced her share of highs and lows. 

There had been some speculation that she was on current season of The Masked Singer.

Esteemed Contributor

There's too much pain in this world these days. I hope Marie's husband has a speedy recovery.She's been through so much.

Esteemed Contributor

I FOUND THIS ON GOOGLE:

Marie Osmond revealed her husband Stephen Craig’s health issues in an Instagram post that stunned her longtime fans. She posted an image of a set of hands clasped together in prayer, as seen here. This was followed by information regarding her husband that explained why she had been inactive on the social media site as of late. Marie added a statement from Russel M. Nelson, the president of the Church of Jesus Christ, Latter-day Saints, of which she is a member, that claimed that counting blessings are better than recounting problems.

In the caption, she explained that perhaps some of her followers had noticed that she hadn’t posted much on her Instagram in the past week. She then shared that her husband Steve had fallen ill and this had taken all of her attention. Marie explained that they did not know the “absolutes” to his situation as yet. She then asked for prayers for better health for her spouse from her fans.