Trusted Contributor

Re: Marie Osmond's hair this last visit.....

It looked like a very dark color wig.  Really bad.

Frequent Contributor

It was the strangest hairdo ever. It looked like a short wig on the bottom and then a long wig on top of it. If it is a new trend...yuk!

Esteemed Contributor

They were extensions...

Honored Contributor

She had extension, fillers with her real hair? I think it was a combo.  I would like to try extensions, I am too chicken! I turned QVC on when someone was commenting on how she looked.  Okay, I was lured in.!!!  I watched for a few, and turned channel.  She is so pretty, but she was covering her face.  I wanted to see her face, brush her hair back, LOL.  She looks good though.

I can tell extensions, hair pieces and wigs by the nape of the neck. The hair does not fall close to the nape of the neck like natural hair.  The hair falls away from the neck with a wig, or hair piece.  There is a space between neck and hairline.  It is something I learned. Also her  hair looked coarser than her regular hair..  I can tell.  I know she always wears extensions when you see her with long, straight hair. .  Sometimes I have seen photos of her from the same week and she has a couple different colors, and drastically different styles.  Nothing wrong with that.  She just has the most beautiful smile and facial structure.  I think she has always appeared to be genuinely nice person.  Fun!

Valued Contributor

I thought Marie Osmond looked BAD. Gone was the pretty lady, a natural beauty and replaced with a Las-Vegas looking overly-done trying to look young lady.

Too bad she didn't decide to age gracefully.  I've always liked the Osmond family.

Respected Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

I thought Marie Osmond looked BAD. Gone was the pretty lady, a natural beauty and replaced with a Las-Vegas looking overly-done trying to look young lady.

Too bad she didn't decide to age gracefully.  I've always liked the Osmond family.

@HB glamma  I have to agree. Marie is pushing the envelope in looking cartoonish like so many celebs. I think she's very nice, not trying to bash her. This is recent. I noticed she had a few things done and looked great, now it's going too far. That crazy dark, dark hair doesn't help. Hopefully she'll back it off a bit. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

That Marie Osmond doll was very lifelike!

Esteemed Contributor

She was wearing wigs & extensions!!! .... she didn't look good at all .. so sad because she was so pretty before.

Trusted Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

I think Marie has always been a bit over the top. I remember her Paper Roses days and she wore a ton of makeup then and the big country music hair in the 70's and she was a teenager at that time. I know what you mean though, she was probably more subdued mid career. I still think she's beautiful and doesn't need to go to the lengths she does.
Honored Contributor

I don't think it was a style  at all.  I thought she was having a a couple of bad hair days.  The kind we have when a hair cut is growing out and we try to control with a lot, too much, product.