Super Contributor

Re: Marie Osmond revisionist history

Marie's weight yo-yo's alot -- she was on The Talk a few months ago, and she appeared to gain about 15 lbs. over the Holidays. She probably went back on Nutrisystem, to get it off, before her Q appearances...Wink

Honored Contributor

She's on now with a full hour of Body Gym Fitness. Forgive me for saying this, but l don't think she got her new, slim figure with just DWTS, Nutrisystem and Body Gym. I suspect a fair amount of plastic surgery to her body, to go along with her face.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

Whatever she's doing she's looking good.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/10/2015 handygal said: She's on now with a full hour of Body Gym Fitness. Forgive me for saying this, but l don't think she got her new, slim figure with just DWTS, Nutrisystem and Body Gym. I suspect a fair amount of plastic surgery to her body, to go along with her face.

Oh no you ditnt! hahahahahahahaha {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

I could care less about Marie Osmond. Why should I?

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Yes, Marie does look like she's had surgery on her body and her face, doesn't look natural to me. I just prefer people to look natural.

Respected Contributor

Marie looks great! Remember the Dancing starts at least 6 weeks before the show airs. So she was exercising multiple hours per day for weeks before the show aired. She probably does eat a little Nutrisystem and have a little medical intervention but so what.

The OP just makes a point that she didn't get to her present appearance with Nutrisystem alone.