Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I have no reason not to like Marie, and I think she looks terrific. I have no idea what this stuff tastes like, but she has lost a lot of weight, and looks lovely.  Good luck to her

Sure she looks lovely. She has access to a personal chef, dietitians, personal trainer and  all the Lipo/plastic surgery she wants.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@cherry wrote:

I have no reason not to like Marie, and I think she looks terrific. I have no idea what this stuff tastes like, but she has lost a lot of weight, and looks lovely.  Good luck to her

Sure she looks lovely. She has access to a personal chef, dietitians, personal trainer and  all the Lipo/plastic surgery she wants.

So what? 

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing that this system has kept Marie feeling and looking good.  Also, it's probably very convenient for her and others.  She works almost non-stop in Las Vegas, and having proper meals delivered to her home and/or her hotel suite would be very beneficial. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

I think it's pretty cool that Mary Beth's sister is on these shows.

And wow losing 85 lbs!   How awesome is that?

Frequent Contributor

I knew Marie Osmond would be on QVC in the new year. The commercials are just too much and too often, so I just tune out.

Respected Contributor

Instant channel changer for me.  

Marie is so phoney and obnoxious 

Super Contributor

@shoppersince1989

I think it's pretty cool that Mary Beth's sister is on these shows.

And wow losing 85 lbs!   How awesome is that?

------------------

I loved seeing Mary Beth's sister..   What an awesome job on losing that much weigh... That's great the program is helping a lot of people. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marie Osmond on the Q

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I was on Nutri System when it first started.  I had to go weekly meetings and buy the food.  The menu choice was very limited.and much of the food tasteless.  While I stuck to the diet and did lose weight, once off I gradually gained it back.  I couldn't wait to eat different foods.

The program is different now and you do get more choices and weekends free.  I have to say it has improved from the days where it wasn't healthy or appetizing.  As with any weight loss program the most difficult part is the maintenance once you stop.  Hopefully eating in moderation does prepare you to follow through .

I wish everyone well on the diet and if they stick to it they will lose weight.  However, cutting portions and curbing sweets and carbs is a life long quest.  Incentive does result when the weight comes off but you must continue good habits always.  You can eat whatever you want but in moderation.

Most diets teach you moderation and portion control but when you throw away the food crutches you are on your own, that is the challenge  more than the diet.

Honored Contributor

A long time ago I tried this product, long before Marie Osmond came on board and I had to send it back.  The food and snacks were awful, like eating styrofoam, no kidding.  It was the "egg cup" not setting up in the microwave that finally got me... yellow sludge..... Woman Tongue

I'm sure it must have improved by now.... but I just can't even think about it after my initial experience.  I managed to lose the weight on my own by following primarily the Dash diet  (with some slight variations)....  I've kept off roughly 35lbs all these years.

I like Marie, she has a pleasant personality and I think she looks fabulous.... whatever works for people I'm all for....  Woman Happy        

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*