Trusted Contributor

Maria Borallo - Child Whisperer

An unsung hero of this past weekend's royal wedding is William and Kate's (the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge for those not up on these things) full-time nanny Maria Borallo.

She's a graduate of one of those British nanny schools.  Google her name and you can read all about her.

Guests at the wedding were calling her the child whisperer.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Maria Borallo - Child Whisperer

@stuyvesant: Those children were adorable and impressive. Those 7 year old twins did such a good job holding up her veil. They took they’re assignment very seriously. And,the little ones were perfectly behaved also.

Thank you for her name. Gotta give that child wrangler credit.

Respected Contributor

@stuyvesant wrote:

An unsung hero of this past weekend's royal wedding is William and Kate's (the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge for those not up on these things) full-time nanny Maria Borallo.

She's a graduate of one of those British nanny schools.  Google her name and you can read all about her.

Guests at the wedding were calling her the child whisperer.

Bless her! Those little ones are all over the place-it's like herding cats.

Honored Contributor

I was kind of disappointed the kids were all so well-behaved.  I was looking forward to some youthful antics but they were just perfect.  They were either bribed or threatened.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I was kind of disappointed the kids were all so well-behaved.  I was looking forward to some youthful antics but they were just perfect.  They were either bribed or threatened.

@Kachina624 go to youtube and you can see after Harry and Meghan were walking back up the aisle, there was a little spat between the flower gitls with one snatching her bouquet from the other.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple

I saw that in  the news clips...lol!

kis being kids...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."