Honored Contributor

Off to look....happy shopping!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

Re: March Insider is up online

[ Edited ]

Just looked thru it...I really like the Dennis basso coat.....the ribbon details are nice...loving the periwinkle!  Nothing else of interest to me.  Lately I order less and less.

Honored Contributor

Thanks IG!!!  You are awesome!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because the link can't be shared if you're not a subscriber.

QVC Customer Care

Re: March linkInsider is up online

This post has been removed by QVC because it is requesting a link to the InsideQ

Trusted Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

Just looked thru it...I really like the Dennis basso coat.....the ribbon details are nice...loving the periwinkle!  Nothing else of interest to me.  Lately I order less and less.

@Loveac

Just checked it out and I agree with you. Although I love that coat, I do NOT need another coat/jacket at all!!  Lol.  But, I gotta tell ya, the rest of the fashions for March, made me say "what the what???". 

Thanks for the heads up!

Just my opinion, of course,

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I get a hardcover of the magazine, but get it late. I don't get why QVC keeps the info and link to the magazine so underwraps that they remove a post because it requested a link. I guess they're not that interesting in having us spend our money here.

Super Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@Loveac wrote:

@Loveac

Just checked it out and I agree with you. Although I love that coat, I do NOT need another coat/jacket at all!!  Lol.  But, I gotta tell ya, the rest of the fashions for March, made me say "what the what???". 

Thanks for the heads up!

Just my opinion, of course,

I, too, don't need another coat, but I really like this one a lot, so that's how I'll justify purchasing it lol!  You are right...the rest of the fashions did not appeal to me at all.