Honored Contributor

Re: Man wants to legally change age!

Judge can say no. That's that. Still some offices open that don't cave to idiot people's wild ideas. Just some old man wanting to score with young girls.

Got people wanting to drag pigs, squirrels and probably skunks on airplanes.

Got motorcycles terrorizing freeways taking over the roadways just so they can bully everyday folks. Have to call in military to get rid of them.

Everyday news is becoming horrific.

Honored Contributor

@RetRNi agree with you...nothing can be taken as it seems as most things aren’t.

Honored Contributor

@OhioAngel wrote:

Interesting. Wonder how this will turn out?!!

@OhioAngel

Looks like the link was deleted .... so is this in the U.S. ... did he want to be older or younger, and why?   Where did you see this article?  TIA

Respected Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

Wonder how it will affect his social security and other retirement?

He is not American and said he is willing to give up his pension. The thing is, He can lie about his age all he wants, he looks his actual age. It won't help him on Tinder.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

first thing I thought about too. Seemed like he was from Amsterdam or some real far away place. Not all countries have our Medicare/SSecurity plans,

Why everybody wants to come here

Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

And to think that so many celebrities have subjected themselves to painful procedures to look younger. They should have simply changed their birth certificates. And while they’re at it, maybe they can have their doctors touch up their x-rays. This guy is a loon, perhaps a publicity-seeking loon. Well, he had his 15 minutes of fame but now everyone knows how old he really is, especially Mother Nature.

@Vivian  Great comment Vivian....isn't it amazing what publicity reveals!  LOL....

Respected Contributor

this topic has been absolutely hilarious....each comment is funnier than the last.....

Respected Contributor

@grandchildren9 wrote:

I want to legally CHANGE MY WEIGHT!!!!!!    What do you think????   LOL

Spoiler

Hey, go for it!  If it feels good, do it.  That seems to be the way things are today.  Feel like a woman one day, a man the next, what the heck, seems like nothing is off limits anymore.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Why should this be any different from legally changing your name and/or sex?

Yes, the world has gone nuts.

Because your name is something somebody made up.  Your sex can be changed.  Your age is simply a FACT.

But then the facts get changed all the time, so why not?  Good grief. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The horrific BIG problem that I can see is when his 40 year old date shows up and actually meets this "40 year old man" and says (perhaps not out loud) "That's the worst looking 40 year old I've ever seen"....

Would have been better off telling everyone he's 98!  Boy you look really great for 98!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*